Shocking.....

Faith's P.O.V

We made it towards the wizard of weirdo and knocked on the door.

"Hello anyone here", yelled Sage.

We heard foot steps come closer when the door opened.

"Ah your alive. Come in".

I looked around and we sat at a round table with chairs around.

"So what brings you here"?

"I wanna know if theres other people like me and my brother", I asked.

He closed his eyes rubbing a small ball and an image came up. It was me then my brother soon another came up...a dragon. It contuied to another one it was a guy as a wolf all black with black wings. Quickly the images dissipeared.

"Theres one like a wolf like you and another women but shes a dragon".

"Why did it show the dragon", asked Ash.

"I dont know", he shrugged. "Well the guy is Oscar, hes 17 and he lives here in this town at the north into the old forest".

I nodded and quickly ran into the car while everyone eles followed. "Wait I gotta warn you-"

"Yeah yeah will be safe blah blah" I yelled back

"Wait Faith. How do you know if this guy Oscar is safe", sqid Sage.

"Were both the same but hes the only chose we have".

We sped off towards the north side.

.

.

.

.

.

I got out the car to see a small cabin. Sage took a step and suddly a rope tied around his leg and he went upside down hands hanging. I giggled,

"Help", he said.

Sage took out a pocket knife and tried to cut him down. I smelled a nice smell, I shifted and spred my wings and flew right through. I shifted behind a tree and walked up to the cabin, I knocked on the door but felt the feeling of someone watching. I took a quick sniff and turned and growled to see roughs.

"Look what we have",said one of them.

Then quickly  bow shot right to one of there heads. They ran off and one came straight at me but I made a sheild bubble around me making it fall. I looked around and my sheild bubble dissipeared, I sniffed and looked towards the trees to see a pair of eyes.

"Hm, I see you", I said crossing my arms.

The guy jumped dow and hand a bow N arrow still aiming towards me. I used my demom power to take away the Bow. He gasp.

"Oscar right", I said.

"No, thatsmy brother", the guy said.

"Wheres Oscar then"?

I heard a growl and turned to see a black wolf with yellow eyes. It came towards me and tried to attack but I shifted ducking.

"Oscar", i growled

"Who are you? Why you here", he growled back

"Im Faith. I need your help".

"Oh well your not getting it".

He charged at me but I ducked and threw him across hitting a tree. I walked towards him and he was in his human. I shifted behind a tree and came out. He rubbed his head,

"I know your a winged wolf", I said

He stiffend.

"So am I".

He stared at me,  "Prove it. The only other winged wolf is locked up".

I gave a wolf smile and let my wings spread.

"Yep. That wolf escaped", I smiled.

I shifted behind a tree and in time Sage and Ash came.

"Uh,sorry we set off a booby trap", I said to Oscar

"Yeah I have them around here to keep out roughs".

"Im Sage her mate".

"Im Ash her brother".

"Im Oscar, her friend".

"And im Faith the one that will kick butt",I laughed.

"Well, so what you need help on"?

"With a mission to defeat  a bunch of vampires. We got two packs and we need you to help".

"I get it but why me"?

"When two same wolf dragons work together", I said touching his hand "They can do anything". Are hands glowed bright.

"Wow", he said exaiming his hands.

He put his had straight out and a a green lighting bolt shot out and made one of the trees turn into ashes. I did the same but made a bigger sheild around us.

"You in it"?

"Yes".

Vote. comment. share