Lost friend

There she goes again. Every morning it's the same. Y/n and her brother Logan are walking to school. They are making jokes and listening to music. She dances to some Ed Sheeran music and he is just filming it. The way she dances makes my heartbeat go crazy. Seeing her is just a reason for that. Y/n and I are good friends, well we were that. I made a terrible mistake, I trusted the popular girl in school and that was enough to break the heart of my ex-best friend. I'm glad that she is happy again. There is one thing that I want. The only thing that can make me Shawn again and that's her. I miss her like crazy, I miss the feeling of her being there for me. I miss her hugs when I'm sad. I miss her face when I'm just back from a Magcon show. I walked back to my bed and made myself ready for school. I putted some flannel and black jeans on. I brushed my teeth and walked to the kitchen. I ate an apple until I heard the doorbell. 

'SHAWN! CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR?'

 'OKAAY!'

 I opened the door and there she stood. Y/n. 

'Hey, do you wanna walk with me to school?

' 'Yeah, I'm gonna get my backpack.'

 And since that day, we became friends and even more. Now 4 years after that, I have the most amazing family ever with her.