Good Morning

Sunlight shines through the curtains and wind comes from the open window. I fluttered my eyes open and enjoyed the sunlight on my face. I still remember yesterday. It was one of the best days ever. I rolled to my left and saw the most beautiful girl ever laying next to me. Y/n. My girlfriend. She was sleeping so peacefully, I carefully stroked some hair out of face and watched her sleep. Minutes later, I heard a groan escaping her mouth and quickly turned around.

'Shawnnn! Stop staring, let me sleep!'

I pulled her closer to me and soon she started to escape my grip on her body.

'SHAWN!'

After ten minutes she knew that she couldn't escape so she turned around. Her face was facing mine now. She looked me right in the eyes and then hugged me.

'For what was that?'

'Let me be cute, Mendes.'

I pulled her closer to me and we just layed there like this.

'Shawn?'

'Yes, babe.'

'Why did you waited so long?'

'Waited for what?'

'For me? I mean you could asked me previous year but still you asked me yesterday.'

'Because I thought that you didn't liked me.'

She moved her head closer to mine and pressed a kiss on my lips.

'You are right. I didn't liked you. I love you.'

Joy and happiness took my whole body over and all I could think about was    y/n. She loves me. She loves ME!

'Darling. I love you too ❤️'