Can you trust me?

Her shaky voice made him feel bad about what he did. But then he also didn't do anything. 'Why, Shawn?,' she kept yelling at him, causing him to tear up. She was already crying, her tears were flowing down her high cheekbones falling onto the wooden floor. 'Baby, please. I didn't do anything.' With every step he took closer to her, she stepped back. 'I saw it, I saw you kissing her.'

Their eyes finally met, her heart sank down and made her sob. His eyes were bloodshot red, his nose was pink and his hair was a mess. 'She kissed me, please baby.' There were no words leaving her mouth, she was too broken to say anything to him. He took a step closer, causing her to get back into the reality. 'Don't come near me,' she snapped at the poor boy, 'you have broken my heart not only that but also my soul. I have given you that because I trusted you. When I was sad, your shoulder was always ready to let me cry onto it. Your arms have helped me through hard times by just hugging me. And your lips, your lips disappeared all of my anger.'

His heart beat faster with every word she said, it was true. Everything was true. 'I love you, I have always loved you. But I cannot go on with our relationship, especially after what you have done,' that was the moment he lost it. 'For gods sake, can you just listen to me,' he yelled without caring about her fear of someone yelling at her. 'She kissed me, not I, she. I tried to pull her away but her nails were digging into my neck. I have not kissed her back, I would never do that. Since I have met you, I only wanted to kiss your lips, touch your body,' he shuffled closer to her, 'you are the only one that I love, that I want to marry. I understand that it looked different but baby trust me. Can you trust me?,'

they were no inches from each other, breathes were audible. 'Can you trust me,' he whispered softly, causing her to look at his eyes. Her tiny body jumped in his arms, making him stand there in surprise but quickly pulling her closer with his strong arms. 'I am so sorry, gosh I am the worst girlfriend ever,' she kept blaming herself and crying into his neck. Tears were sliding down his neck onto his chest.

'Hey, don't say that. You have reacted normally, if I saw you kissing with another boy I would've beaten the crap out of him. But please remember that you are the only girl for me. Not her, especially not her, only you.' She peeked up at his gorgeous face and placed a kiss on his jaw, 'do you still love me?,' She croaked out whilst pulling back out of the hug. With unbelieve he looked at her, making her very uncomfortable.

'What for a stupid question is that! Ofcourse, I still love you, I will never stop loving you,' he laid his lips on hers and wrapped them together, feeling all the emotions a person can have, pain; love; happiness; sadness. Not only has he forgiven him, she trusted him again. With her heart, soul and mind.