chap.1

"Steve!?" she looked around desperately for a way out. "Steve where are you!? Mike? Dustin!?" she fell to her knees.finally she heard her name echo around her. "Where are you!?" she stood up again and spun around. "Im right here!"tears ran down her face."I'm right here...!" then she heard it.

    "(y/n)! I'm not letting you be late on your first day!" she opened her eyes and rolled over in bed to see the time. 7:21. 28th that she hopped out of bed and got dressed.(y/n) was recently adopted and moved to Hawkins indiana and it was her first day at a normal high school. She grabbed her bag and raced down the stairs. "Hey honey you want to eat?"
"No thanks I'm going to be late." and with that she left. In her point of view Hawkins was a quiet town where nothing ever happens just like any normal place.she walked to the school trying to learn the neighbor hood when a group of boys on there bike came up along side her.
"See I told you she was real." the one with darker hair said to the rest. (y/n) raised an eyebrow.
  "Hi I'm Mike I'm your neighbor.these are my friends.Lucas,dustin and will." she waved shyly at them. "Nice to meet you boys I'm (y/n)" Dustin was the first to shake her hand and kissed it. She laughed at them. "Mind if we walk with you?" "No not at all I can at least say I made friends today." she smiled at them and they all looked at each other shocked.
They all walked to the school.
"You should come over tonight were playing D and D" she smiled . "See you then!" she waved goodbye and walked into the high school. She pushed passed people and got to her locker. She opened it and stuffed it with books. "Um hi" (y/n) looked passed the locker door and saw a girl and a boy. "Hey..." she have them a 3 finger wave. "Hi um I'm nancy and this is my boyfriend Steve.she looked at Steve and could tell he was a douch. She turned back to nancy. "Hey I'm (y/n).I Just moves here." Nancy smiled. "Well we would be glad to show you around."
"Thanks that would be great." she shut her locker and followed them.