chap.4

A/n:more spoilers

"What the shit is that?" (y/n) peered into what used to be Dustins pet turtle tank and looked at the strange creater as it ate chunk of a 3 musketeers bar.
"That is dart and I'm not sure what it is." she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and stared at it. "It was just rummaging in your trash?" Dustin nodded.
"I think I'm going to take it to Mr.Clark tommorow."
"I can head to the library and pick up some books and bring them to the av club after school."
"Sounds like a plan."
She ruffled his hair.
"Get some rest kid.and lets hope that thing do sent try to eat us."
She left his house and walked to hers. Beep beep.  "Need a ride."
"Fuck off Harrington or I'll slash your tires"
"You don't have to be such a bitch."
"Your right and you font have to be such a jerk tword people" she shrugged and continued to walk home.
~time skip~
In the morning (y/n) skipped first period and went to the public library finding every book she could on amphibians and such.
  "5 books at a time miss." she looked at the stack and realized she had 10.
"Oh yea then just these five" she took half of the stack and handed them to the lady to check them out.while she had her back turned (y/n) grabbed the other five and stuffed them in her bag.
"Here you go there due-"
"Great thanks!" she grabbed the books and ran out of the library before the librarian could realise what she did. She went all the way back to school and intime for 2nd period. As she say in class she flipped through the books examining picture and reading captions them she let her mind slip.

A few days before halloween:
"This is what a demigorgon looks like" Mike had a book sprawled out in front of them the pages facing her. "That is the uglies thing I have ever seen.How do you kill one?"
"well there are a few ways." Mike stopped as if he was trying to remember something. The boys had told her everything about the year prior.and something was happening to will do they all wanted to make sure you where prepared for whatever came.of it ever did.

"Miss.(l/n)!" her teacher had broken through her thoughts.
"Ah!um yes?"
Finally the bell rang and (y/n) grabbed everything and ran to the middle schools Av club.
He found the girl max sitting outside the door angrly.
"Hey kid." max shot her a look.
"Ok...boys It me!" the door clicked open and Dustin pulled her inside.
"Do you have the books?"
She nodded and dumped them out on the table. The boys looked through the books and she stared at the creater it had gotten bigger.
  "I swear to God it this thing turns into a demigorgon and attacks us I'm leaving this town.
"It's not a demigorgon!" Dustin insisted.
Something under it's skin started to move. "Guys!?"they all ran over and looked at it.it started to screech and move in pain.
"Shit!cover it up!" Dustin did exactly that.Mike grabbed a near by wepon and held it in the air.
"Don't hurt him!"
"Dustin it's not a pet!"
"It could have come from the upside down!"
"It could be dangours" all of us shouted at him.
"Alright alright shit..."
Dustin slowly uncovered the thing and it hissed at us. Mike swung his Sep in at him causing the thing to run away. Them max managed to open the door.
"Close the door!" but it was too late.
"Dart!"
"Spread out!" each of the kids spread out andran around the school in search of it.