chap.10

A/n: hello! happy thanks giving you guys! Hope you have a great day!

The three kids walked in front of Steve and (y/n) as they all walked down the train track looking for evidence of the demigorgon.
Steve glanced over at (y/n) who was holding the arm that got cut up.
  "Hey are you ok?" she looked at him.
"Yea I'm fine." she quickly pulled her sweater off leaving her in a white t-shirt she ripped the sleve and wrapped it around her like a make shift bandaid and tossed the rest of the sweater to the ground. And wrapped her arms around her self for warmth.
  "A-are you cold?" she shook her head and keep walking.Dustin looked at him and Did a hand movement that usherd him do to something. He grabbed her arm and stoped her.
"Here." he pulled his jacket off and drapped it over her shoulders.
"Thanks..."Dustin looked at them and smiled "they are definitely in  love with each other." max nodded in agrement "definitely"
Steve looked at the kids.
"Lets go before dart eats something other than a cat."
(y/n) looked at him confused.
"Wait dart ate a cat!" lucase yelled turning to Dustin.
"Yea he ate mews"
"He are mews!?" both (y/n) and Lucas yelled at Dustin.
"You found him and keep him!?"
"Hey in my defense He wanted to come home!" now the two boys where in a ful argument. (y/n) tried to break it up.
  "Guys!HEY GUYS!" everyone stoped and looked at Steve who was standing twords the eadge of the forest and a demigorgon screech rang through the woods.
Every one ran over to him and looked out to the woods.
  "I don't see him."
Lucase pulled a pair of binocular over his eyes.
"It's coming from the lab"