chap.16 Final

The night Before Christmas eve~

They sat In front of the big tv watching whatever cheesy Christmas movie that was on cuddled up in a ball of blankets.
It was over no more demigorgon no more upside down. (y/n) smiled to herself. Steve had told her time and time again after the snow ball how much he wished he could fall in love with her and not have almost lost her to a bunch of vines.
It was cute how much he cared about her sometimes he would check on her to see if anything happened to her like it had will.
"Steve?" she looked up at him but he was sleeping.she crawled out from under his arm and streched. She went over to the sliding glass doors and slipped outside.the air was chilly It was just cold enough to see her breath. She looked up at the sky and stared at the stars for a while. Then she heard a splash in the pool.she turned her attention in the direction and noticed the pool lights flickering.She wanders over to it and caught a glimps of something in the pool when the lights would flicker on.
She bent down to get a better look.the lights suddmly flickers on reveling what was in the pool causing her to scream.it reached up and grabbed her leg dragging her down into the pool. She broke free momentarily and swam to the surfus grabbing the edge of the pool to pull herself out. "Steve!!" She was half way out but it grabbed her again and tugged on her leg her body slid on the wet cement and she banged her head on the ground.
"Steve..." she blacked out and was dragged into the pool.
Then the lights flickers back on.