chap.8

The trap was set and So had the Sun.Steve sat more up in the front of the bus flddling with his lighther Dustin sat not to far away form him. (y/n) sat in the back twirling her sword while max and Lucas sat on the roof.
"Why don't you talk to her?"
Steve looked at dustin.
"What would I even say?"
"Well you could start by apologizing for being such a douchbag."
  Steve turned to (y/n) who sat in the back of the bus With a bored expression plasterd to her face.
"Hey uh (y/-" he was cut off by a low growl all three of them ran to the window.
  "Steve!" Lucas warned from the roof.
"Yea yea! I see it!"
"Why using it taking the bait?" (y/n) stood at the window silently.
"Maybe he's tired of meat." Steve got up from the window and stepped out of the bus.max had dropped down the ladder and joined Dustin and (y/n).
  "Whats he doing!?"
"Expaning the menu"
Both girls gave him a horrified look.
"Hes crazy!" max turned back to the window.
"He's awsome!"Steve stood out there for a few more momments before lucase yelled at him.
"Steve 3 o'clock!"
"I'm a bit busy right now!" (y/n) turned to her 3 and saw it.
"Shit! Steve! 3 o'clock!" finally he turned and saw it. The first one jumped at him but he batted it away and slid over the hood and dove into the bus (y/n)wrapped a protective arm around his shoulders and held her other arm protectivly in front of the other kids. "Close the door! Close the damn door!" dustin struggled to shut the door.but he managed to shut it in time for the demigorgon to ran against the door.
  "Get to the back!"