chap.3

A/n:warning there is a bit of spoilers of season two in this chapter so yea you have been warned.

After that night steve Harrington and (y/n) (l/n) became enimes.
Steve hated her for ruining his shirt.
And she hated him for being such a dick twords everyone.
Her and the boys became closer and her and johnathan got along pretty well.
(y/n) watched as the boys played video games at the arcade.
"(y/n) Come try!" will waved her over.she got up and started playing the game the boys wached with intensidy as she mashed the buttons on the machin in an attempt to beat the game.then there was a loud roaring of a car the boys looked out the window and saw a red headed girl 28th a skateboard in her arms flip off the car and walk inside.
"Mad max" Lucas said. (y/n),will and Mike all shouted as she beat the game.Dustin and Lucas on the other hand decided to investigate the girl max.
"Hey stalkers." (y/n) came up behind them and hit there head slightly. "Lets go I promised you boys ice cream didnt I?"they all smiled and followed her out.
                ~time skip~
(y/n) walked into the school and met up with johnathan like she would any other day. Johnathan stood by her locker talking to her as she grabbed books from her locker when someone appered on the other side of her.
"Can I help you?" she looked at him he had longer hair and a small mustach. "Yes you can pretty lady."he smirked at her and she have him a look of disgust. "Im billy nice to meet you." "wish I could say the same." she closed her locker and grabbed johnathan pulling him down the hall but she was pulled away from him. "Your a feisty one.I like that" "hey man let her go." johnathan tried to Hey him of of her but failed. "What you gonna do bout it?" billy pushed him to the ground then turned back to (y/n). "How about I take you out on a date." she struggled to get free.
"Hey billy what don't you let her go and get out of here."they both looked behind him and saw steve harrington. He pushed her away knocking her to the ground.
"Well if it isnt harrington.what are you going to do about it?" He rolled his eyes. "Leave (y/n) alone got it?" He picked his shoulder and walked over to (y/n) and offers her a hand.she pushed herself up and checked on johnathan who had fallen pretty hard.
   "See you at the party tonight toots." she helped johnathan up and walked away. "Your welcom!"  "I didn't thank you!" she flipped him off and continued to walk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tonight was halloween and (y/n) wanted to go trick or treating with the boys but they wanted her to go with johnathan to the party.she reluctantly followed him into the crouded house.
From what she had heard in her month or so of living in Hawkins is that tina throws the best party's and it seemed as though it was true. She wanders around trying to find a clear spot that was nd crouded. At one point she heard a guy yell something about pure fule.
She finally broke free from the croud and found the back door and felt the cold refreshing air hit her face. She sat out there listing to the loud music when she heard the door slam shut.she looked up and saw steve.
"What are you doing out here?"
"I could ask you the same." he ran a hand through his hair and leaned against the wall.
"So are you going to answer me? Why are you out here?"
"It's nothing me and Nancy had an...argument."
"Oh shuks trouble I'm paridise?" she teased.
"Yea yea why don't you shut up?."
She rolled her eyes and stayed silent.
"Thanks by the way for getting billy of of me earlier." she mumbled
"Mmm well font expect me to save your ass all the time."
She heard a small scraching sound from her pocket. Ever since (y/n) became part of the team the boys had given her a walky talky just in case.
"Hello!? (Y/n) I need you at my house stat over and out."
"The hell was that?"
She stood up to leave.
"None of your damn bussnies.hope you and prinsses fix things!" and with that she was off to the Henderson home.