chap.6

(y/n) got out of fencing practice later then expected.she walked home pulling her jacket closer since it was cold out. She took a short cut through the woods trying to get home before it got to late. All was quiet except for her own thoughts that where soon interupted by a loud snap of a branch.(y/n) froze and put a hand on her sword."hello!?" she mentally face palmed knowing that usually what the dumb blond says in a horror movie.
There was a low growling sound.
Suddenly she was tackled and a dog like creater with no face stood on top of her.
"What the hell!!?" it's face opened up and let out a screech.
She managed to kick it off and scrruy to her sword. She grabbed it but a claw dig into her leg and started pulling her back. She wipped around and stabbed it in the mouth.it slid off the edge of the sword and landed on the ground with a thud she stood up and kicked it with her foot.
"God damn it Dustin..."
She wrapped up her leg with some bandage she had in the bag and made it to her house fast.

    "Look (y/n) I'll tell you the same thing I told that Henderson boy our kids don't live here anymore." (y/n) stood in the door way of the wheeler house in hopes to find out where anyone was.
   "Dustin was here where did he go?" Me.wheeler rolled his eyes
"Beats me"
"Son of a bitch!" she took of down the drive way.
"Hey language young lady!"
"Up yours!" she flipped him off and quickly went to the Byers house.
She opened the door with the spare key and found the house decorated with pictures that all connected throughout the house.
"What the hell is going on!"
She followed the drawings and looked around for anything.
As she was in the kitchen examining the drawings she heard her walky talky from her bag.
"(y/n)! Code red get Lucas will and mike!"
"Where are you!?"
"just get them and they'll lead  you here over and out."
She threw it back into her bag and raced out of the house to find Lucas.