chap.11

Every one raced down the hill that lead to the lab.
"Johnathan what's that!?" the two teenagers looked at each other reconizing the voice. once they got to the bottom they saw.
  "Nancy!?"
"Johnathan!"
They looked at the two.
"Steve?(y/n)?" 
"What are you doing here where's Mike and will?" Nancy looked concerned.
"I don't know I thought they where with joyce."the demigorgon screech again and everyone turned to the building.Johnathan ran to the booth that opened the little gate to get to the building and rapidly pressed the red button. Dustin pushed him.
"Let me try!" Dustin pressed the buttons a few times before it opened and the lights in the building turned on.
"I did it!" everyone ran to the building when hopper carrying will ran out of the building and not to far behind Mike leading a sobbing joyce from the building (y/n) went over to help.
"Get to the cars!" hopper yelled. (y/n) looked back through the glass doors and saw demigorgones coverd in blood and a few chowing down on a body.she froze and stared at the building in horror as everyone raced twords the cars.
  "Where's (y/n)!?" Steve looked back and saw her standing there.
Steve quickly raced to her and basically picked her up and brought her to the van with the other kids and shut the door as it drove away from the building.
  ~~THE BYERS HOUSE~~
Eveyone helped set up the small shed in the back for will so they could execute there plane and get the mind flayer (that's What they decided it was based on there game book that belonged to D and D) out of will.(y/n) stapled news paper to the wall.
Nancy came up beside her and cleared her throat. "So you and Steve...?" (y/n) almost choked on the air and looked at Nancy.
"What? No!no noooo..." Nancy narrowed her eyes. "Why not he's a sweet guy"
"Is that why you left him for johnathan?" it was Nancy's turn to choke on the air (y/n) smirked and continued to work.
Every one who wasn't will, mike,joyce,johnathan or hopper sat inside the house making sure nothing went wrong.(y/n) walked down the hall of the house following the paper that decorated the wall.Steve followed her movement with his eyes 28th a slight smile on his face.Nancy smiled at him.
Then hopper bust through the door.
"Hes trying to contact us."
"What how!?"
"He's using moris code"
"What's he saying?" (y/n) came back into the room.
Hopper grabbed a cryon and paper and wrote something  down. "C L?"
"Were going to have to talk to him more and get more information." hopper paused and went out to his truck and came back with a radio.
"You guys use this"he taught all the kids how to use the morose code radio before he went back out to the shed.