12. Up the stairs

"Love is not blind - it sees more and not less, but because it sees more it is willing to see less." ~ Will Moss

Tsholofelo Mofokeng.

He gently laid me on the soft bed, the smell of lavender scent embracing me as he continued biting on my bottom lip making me release a moan each time. I ran my fingers through he's soft blonde hair, God does this sound so black because I have always wondered how soft their hair was. He let out a animalistic growl everytime i took his hair in my fist trying to fathom the pleasure that was shooting through my body before even being undressed.

My thighs were wide open to accommodate him as he rubbed him against my cotton floweral panties. The ways his eyes stopped for a second and stared straight into mine, made me feel things churning and brewing in my stomach. Slowly he kissed my neck and it sting, considering he had marked me everywhere all over my neck.

Abruptly he smirked and stood up straight removing his shirt and throwing it where ever, honestly I don't think anyone cared right now. He traced my already erect nipples, the only thing between his touch and my breasts was the thin fabric of the dress I was wearing.

He had this smile that made me feel like a was a priority right now, like I actually mattered. He unbuttoned my buttons from top to bottom without breaking eye contact. His blue eyes held mine like a poles of magnet.

I never wore a bra, my breasts were always perky. I felt self conscious when he raked my body with his eyes from top to bottom. "Fuck, could you be anymore perfect." He cursed running his hands through his messy hair.

My dress was off, at instinct I quickly covered my breasts with both my hands. "No no baby don't you are fucking perfect." He whispered and leaned in capturing my lips, again I was lost in a trance.

He took things slowly and gently, giving me a 'Are you sure ?' look every  ten seconds

He took things slowly and gently, giving me a 'Are you sure ?' look every ten seconds. I arched my back so he could remove my panties, he gently squeeze my breasts making me arch my back from the pleasure it was giving me. He's right hands tippy toed down from the value of my breasts to the slit between my thighs. I let out a moan when he slowly entered one finger while rubbing on my clit. My body immediately responded, he pleasure me with his lips on mine and his eyes looking at me with a different emotion while i bucked up to meet the friction from his long index finger. At that moment everything seemed to be perfect infact more than perfect. Finally when I reached my high, my first climax. I was tired. It was amazing. I just wanted to shout it out loud. He was amazing. He took my breath away.

"Don't tell you are tired baby, we haven't even had the main course..." He smirked removing his belt. I gulped down, the feeling of nerves and excitement shot through out my body.

I laid on the bed watching him walk around in his boxers, until he returned with a packet of condoms.

"I'm assuming you are not on the pill ?" He asked and I shyly nodded making him release a toothy smile.