German Rendezvous [38]

"The person who earned love the least needs it the most." ~ FGW.  Enzio Busche

Lukas.

"How was i supposed to know she was your sister, you act like I did this out of spite." I grumbled but I didn't want anger to take over my emotions, i would be seeing my Antonella this evening nothing could get any better than that.

"Well you are engaged and this won't end well." Anwar said in a low concerned voice, we were at our usual spot. The park. Anwar and i always found it peaceful because none of our exquisite extravagant families would guess that we preferred hanging out here than the expensive restaurants and bars.

"And I won't forgive you." He chuckled. "You refused to let me date Desirée but here you are prying for my cousin."

"Oh this is what it's about." I laughed.

"You can have Desirèe, she's a pearl but Antonella is gold." I muttered.

"You are whipped." Anwar grimaced.

"Is it a bad thing ?" I smiled at the thought.

"Well Lukas since we are being all honest, even though you told me to stay away from Desirèe...we fucked still." He said the last part lowly.

"I know you did. I know you better than you think Steenkamp." I chuckled shaking my head.

"So we good." I asked.

"Yeah sure, as long as you don't break her heart but you will anyways I will be there to beat your ass." He hit my chest making me groan in pain.

"And you say I'm the violent one." I said with sarcasm.

"Whatever Lukinator." He stepped on his cigar.

"So tell me everything there is to know about Antonella ?" I questioned.

"Hasn't she told you herself ?"

"No she's closed off." I thought out loud.

"All I know is she grew up with her father and she's the only child."

"She couldn't be with Antonella, the apartheid law didn't allow it."

"What law would separate the mother from their child ?"

"It was not allowed to be inlove or have any relationship with someone who isn't of the same colour as yourself. Apartheid means Separate in Dutch."

"You Dutch people are horrible." I spat.

"What you German people are just the same, Don't make me talk about Namibia !"

"Why are you being biased? " I laughed but actually it hurts.

"Does Antonella know ?" I asked him.

"No. She is blind clearly blind to everything. Her father made sure she grew up knowing what he wanted her to know. She never met her mother's family and neither her father's family."

"So the only family she knows is her father." I finished the sentence.

"Exactly." Anwar said.

"So why did her father decide to raise her in South Africa ?"

"He knew our family wouldn't accept her." Anwar sighed. I just kept quiet not wanting to know more, i don't know why this was hurting me. I guess I want more for Antonella than I want for myself. I thought about how she wasn't aware of any of this. How would she react to this. She will need me to be there when her father initially decides on letting her know the truth.

"Anwar how do you know all this ? I mean you are-"

"When I was growing up i always overheard conversations. Like during thanks giving and Christmas gatherings in Amsterdam when my grandparents would be sad that Antonella's father wasn't present and my uncle's and aunts would talk about how he settled for a child, why didn't he give it up for adoption and stuff." I gulped down, trying to digest this and everything I just heard.

"Your family is full of Assholes." I muttered as a matter of fact standing up from the swings. I can't listen to this anymore.

"I hope you never treated her like that ever because if you did I won't be sorry for breaking your neck." I raised my voice walking towards my car. Why was i acting like this ? Isn't this what I wanted to hear.

"Well Lukas you can't blame me. I grew with that mindset and-" Anwar ran towards me.

"And what ? That's not an excuse." I racked my hand through my hair. "Wait are you saying that you have treated her like that ?" I stopped for a second. My eyes darkened at the thought.

"I was only thirteen, i didn't know what i was doing." Anwar reasoned.

"What. Did. You. Do ?" I said in a demanding voice backing him against my car.

"Lukinator calm down. Why are you catching feelings ?" He laughed a bit uneasy then let go of him. I didn't know what had gotten over me.

"You really love her don't you ?"

"Don't tell me what you did or anymore about your racist family, i don't think I will be able to control myself next time." I sighed.

"I'm sorry Lukinator."

"You should be saying that to Antonella not me."

Suddenly my phoned beeped signaling a text, i smiled when I noticed it was from Antonella.

Ella : Lukas can Anwar and Martin join our dinner with Leanne and Amanda ?

Anwar got the same text. "Oh fuck, dinner with two love birds."

"Whose Martin anyways? " I asked.

"You invited him to your engagement party you should know !"

"My father plans those events by himself so I wouldn't know."

Me : Anything for you.

"I can't believe you just said that, fuck you are totally whipped." Anwar said in an accusing manor.

"Anything for you my love." Anwar mimicked my voice, instead I just laughed at his stupidity.

"Anyways what about you and Leanne? " I challenged.

"What no. She came onto me, She opened my bathroom door while i was having a shower and willingly threw herself at me. She is quite a good cock sucker."

I simply shook my head, this was Anwar. A day wouldn't go by without him talking about sex as a material. I used to think like that before Antonella...

"But anyways I'm sure you and Antonella don't fuck you make love ew  ew ew." He said making faces.

"You need to grow up Anwar." I chuckled.

Vote ♡ Comment