14. Accommodating all my needs.

Love so soft - Kelly Clarkson

-

"We learn to love that to which we give our time." ~ Anonymous

Tsholofelo Mofokeng.

Everything had been a fairy tale over the past few days but I knew it was about to come to an end and honestly I was okay with it. As soon as Mr. De Ruiter comes back this will be all over. It's funny how Lesedi always told me to imagine such things and now they were actually happening in front of my eyes. Sometimes I would just stare at Leo ( yes I now call him that considering we have been more intimate than that. ) and watch him talk about a whole lot of nothing but I still found it interesting. Leo's eyes were the most mesmerising thing about him, they were a shade of blue but when ever he stood in the son they seemed to look green.

He made me feel like a Queen, he treated me better than no other. I had a boyfriend once when I was sixteen, it didn't last though because Sam told him off. I just wondered what would Sam do if he found out, i was sleeping with a white man. Sam wasn't racist but I know the fact that 'Leo' is white would just make everything much worse.

I had been ignoring this feeling for a long time but the thought just kept on coming back. What exactly was i to Leo ? I don't want to lie and say I haven't imagined how i future would be. If we both ran away to another country and be together, Zimbabwe. Yes, Zimbabwe recently got their independence but wait Whites were chased away so no maybe Angola, Yes Angola but wait there is Civil War. Namibia would be a good try or not, darn it. Namibia is also under the apartheid rule. Congo wouldn't be so bad but Mabuto Seseko is being a dictator. Our only hope would be to get out of Africa...unfortunately.

Was i willing to leave everything behind ? for him. No the question is would he be willing to do that for me because apparently he has a lot to lose than I have. I'm stupid. Why do I let my thoughts and emotions get the best of me. This will never happen, it's just a temporary thing. When Leonardo leaves I don't think I will ever feel the same way for another man.

"You are awake." Leo groaned opening his blue eyes  but the sun rays were in his direction making them look green. He pulled me close with one arm and laid soft kisses on my cheek until he reached my lips. A smile immediately broke from my lips.

"I need to stop sleeping in your room, imagine if Aldo finds me here or better yet if Mr. De Ruiter decides to leave early." I said my fingers roaming on his tiny stubble that was starting to develop right below his chiseled chin.

"I will tell him that I'm scared of the being alone and you were keeping me company." He captured my lips making me smile again.

"That's why I'm in your bed naked, Mr Le Roux ?" I raised a brow at his smart reply.

"Yes, you were being really good and accommodating to his fellow guest." He smirked changing positions making me straddle him with both my thighs on either side.

"Accommodating all my needs.." His fingers roamed around my waist till down. Making me even aroused on the spot. He's hair was messy but sexy. I just wanted to run my hands through it. I could feel his length beneath me as it laid on his stomach, hard and rigid.

He kissed my neck and nibbled my nipples making me moan incoherent sounds. "Ride me." He whispered with my bottom lip in between his teeth.

"What ?" I asked, confusion written all over my face.

"I want you to sit on top of my dick." He smirked at the expression on my face.

"But I have never done that before." I gasped making him chuckle lightly.

"That's why I'm here to teach you." he gently kissed me. Reaching for the drawer he opened the box.

"We are running out." He held one condom in hand and threw the box on the grey carpet. I could not believe we had spent eleven condoms in the max of three days. Whenever we were together time seemed to go slow and I always seemed to forget everything. With him, i had a sense of feeling and belonging.

He ripped the condom with his teeth again making me wonder how many times he has done this, with how many women. It made me feel insecure. He laid back on the continental pillow and handed me the condom.

I mentally facepalmed. "Leo, please don't make me do this."

"It will feel deeper and much deep. You will love it, now put it on." He said with amusement in his tone. I took his length in my hand, it was so big I couldn't even close my hand around it. He took a breath intake when I held it. I had not idea, I had that effect on him. I slid the condom down his length, seeing him close his eyes and biting his lips till it turned red was honestly the most sexiest thing I had ever seen.

He had both his hands on my waist, slowly positioning himself between my slit. I moaned as I felt all of him inside my core as I slid down his length. He stretched me in all my sides until I felt like I couldn't do it anymore. He was so big, i couldn't even fathom the thought of how I managed to fit in all of him in my tiny hole.

"Do something, love. You are killing me right now." He said with his voice feeling refrained. It became deeper with need and that just made me drip even more between my thighs. I could feel him throbbing with need inside my core so I gently went up then slid down. "Is this okay ?" I asked going on with the same movement. I didn't want to disappoint him. "It's  abso- uh- lutely perfect." He let out an animalistic growl.

His hands gripped my hips helping me thrust deeper and deeper until I finally got the hang of it. I laid my hands on his chest as I rode him. My breasts were going up and down until he held me closer and started nibbling them. I moaned. I lost all my will power when he's thumb pressed onto my clit.  A feeling of absolute pleasure fell upon me. He kissed my lips savagely with one last thrust, we were both out of breath. He held me in his arms for a while whispering sweet nothings in my ear. "You are perfect." He crushed his now red lips onto mine. I was out of breath considering last night we went on it like starved carnivals. He had me on my knees and my face on the soft pillows while i gripped mercilessly on the sheets, he hit all the angles from behind. He was giving me a different type of pleasure, everyday.

 He was giving me a different type of pleasure, everyday

Vote ♡ Comment
breaking the Wednesday rule a little 😂