13. Brunch

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." ~ George Sand

Leonardo Le Roux.

Was she a Goddess of some sort ? She was beyond beautiful and she didn't even know it. Her body, Jesus Christ her body will be the death of me. I had never felt so much emotions while having sex. The way she looked at me with those hazel brown orbs, i just wanted to worship her magnificent body forever. Every little curve on her body was perfect or beyond perfect. There was something about her that always seemed to draw me in. Now that I had had my first fix, i think I will forever be addicted to worshipping her body.

We had been laying on the bed for nearly thirty minutes in nothing but silence. "Did you like it ?" I abruptly broke the silence.

"I loved it." She said he head laid against my chest.

"You loved it enough to do it again ?" I said in a suggestive tone.

"Maybe." She shrugged pulling away. I pulled her back into my arms and kissed her forehead. "Why don't you take a quick shower and I will take care of the sheets ?"

She blushed and her innocence was one thing I like about her.

"Okay but-" i cut her off.

"Today let me be your servant and pamper you like the queen you are." I stood up and held her in my arms for what seemed like forever. "Don't worry, we will do this more often. I was going to join you in the shower but I figured you are still sore." I added.

"I like the sound of that." She stood on her tippy toes and kissed me. For someone quiet she had out done herself making me cum faster than I could spell Grace.

Is it bad that right now at this moment Grace had not even crossed my mind. I easily forgot she existed but worst of all is, I didn't feel guilty. I had cheated before in our relationship but this was the first time I cheated and it felt meaningful to me.

I didn't know what it was but i was infatuated by this girl. I watched her walk towards the bathroom with the covers covering her asserts. Even after how deep in the balls we were a few minutes ago...she still felt shy.

I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot just thinking about her. I didn't want to leave South Africa not now when I had just discovered the best drug in the world.

I removed the bloody sheets but I didn't know where the new sheets were... I walked towards the ensuite bathroom abruptly opening the door.

"Excuse me, Uhm Hope where can I find new sheets ?" I smirked looking at her beautiful behind.

"Cabinet on the top drawer to your left." She said covering her breasts, which I found really cute.

"Hope, you are beautiful." I said then closed the door.

-

Checking the clock it was almost a minute to three, had we spent so much time in bed ? Rummaging through the kitchen cabinets, i finally managed to get everything I needed to prepare poffertjes ofcause I could never make them the way my mom did or my grandmother. My mom was a chef in the most literal sense of it all but my gran was better than a chef. Thinking about all this made me miss home but right now there is no place I would rather be.

"Hey.. what are you doing ?" I turned back to see Hope dressed in my Shirt and boxers which I found really adorable.

"We didn't have breakfast so-" i trailed off.

"You didn't have to really ?" She fluttered her eye lashes, she always did that and I didn't think she was aware that she did. When ever she was nervous, she fluttered her long eye lashes.

"Ah ! right on time." I smirked grabbing something to open the oven with.

"What are you making ?" She asked sitting on the kitchen stool from across the kitchen table, her creamy legs on full display to my satisfaction.

"Poffertjes, have you ever had them ?" I asked as I served each one in the bowl.

"I have no idea, what's that ?" She shook her head innocently and I smiled.

"It's a Dutch recipe, it's pan cakes but mini pancakes." I explained taking the orange juice from the refrigerator. I served our breakfast and sat on the table across her. A feeling struck me at that moment, i felt like I wouldn't mind having my mornings like this, with her.

"So do you like it ?" I asked taking a bite.

"This tastes so good, i didn't think you could-" i immediately cut her off.

"Cook ?" I finished her sentence.

"Yes." She smiled while sipping on her orange juice. She was the most reserved person, her table manors were as if she came from a royal family.

"So where do you come from ?" She asked.

"Netherland obviously." I curtly replied.

She giggled. "Do you think Netherlands is the only place with Dutch people. Even Holland or Belgium." She added. I could see that she was now getting comfortable with me. No longer shy, well extremely shy.

"I didn't think of that." I nodded.

I could see that she was not only beautiful and has the body of a Goddess but she was so damn smart and I loved that.

"Actually I come from Amersfoort, a city in Netherlands. I was born there but when I was ten we moved to Amsterdam." I explained and when I did she listened to me carefully, with a thoughtful glint in her eyes. It just made me feel like the most interesting person in the world but the truth was, she was the most interesting.

"Well I have never heard of that place before." She taking taking a bite. "Do you have any siblings ?"

She asked me another question before I could ask her which I really wanted to.

"I have two older brothers, Nicolaas and Daniel. Daniel is currently in Switzerland, he is a doctor and Nicolaas is a mechanical engineer... he doesn't plan on leaving Netherlands anytime soon." I chuckled.

"That's nice." She smiled broadly and I couldn't help but smile too.

"What about you ?" I questioned.

"Oh I have an older brother, Sam. He came around the other day." She shrugged.

Oh so that was her brother ? I was such a fool.

Guilt immediately started seeping it's way into my emotions. "How old are you ?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I think it's the second time you are asking me that question." She smirked.

"Well-" i added.

"I'm old enough to do whatever we just did an hour ago." She bluntly said. This girl was so feisty and I liked it. She was now calmer and more herself around me.

"How about I tell you my age then you tell me yours ?" I suggested.

"Uhm okay."

"I'm Twenty-four." I said making her smirk.

"I'm Twenty just Twenty." She raised an eyebrow.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it ?" I I tilted my head to meet her beautiful gaze.

"It wasn't, i just wanted you to keep guessing." She grinned.

"This was amazing thank you for breakfast or lunch ?" She said taking her dishes to the sink.

"Breakfast plus lunch equals to brunch." I said smugly.

"Brunch hmm." She said absent-mindly.

We talked more about everything, like my favourite colour, her favourite author, how many places I have travelled to, what scares me, what the future looks like, our most embarrassing moments. At that moment and time as I watched her lips move in slow motion. I realised i really liked this girl alot and it was beyond my control.

Vote ♡ Comment