2

Dahee's POV

" First date ! " Chanyeol said as he clapped enthusiastically by himself which makes him look really weird.

" You really do need help. " I said and he sneered at me. He suddenly chuckled by himself and I looked at him in confusion.

" Dude , you're scaring me and everyone around us. " He nodded and started laughing even harder.

He really need serious help.

" Let's go ! " He said as he held my hand and dragged me into the amusement park.

" Not the roller coaster ! " I said as I tried resisting from his pull hut I failed and now we are sitting in the roller coaster , waiting for it to mo-

Doom day.

I began screaming even before it reaches it peak. He chuckled at the scene of me screaming and I would glare at him but not at this moment of time.

It reaches it peak and before I even have the time to react , it went straight down at full speed and I felt like i'm going to say hello to all my digested food.

After the ride finally ended , we got off and I kicked him at his shin and he fell to the ground.

" Ya ! What's that for ? " He stood up , massaging his shin. I smiled at him with the remaining energy that I have.

" Who told you to drag me to the roller coaster ? " He rolled his eyes and told me that dates often involve roller coaster when you're at the amusement park.

" Speaking about roller coaster , who was the one who held my hand and link arms with me when we were on the roller coaster ? " He asked while smirking.

It hits me in the face that I did all that.

" I wonder who. " I said as I walked away from him. He chuckled as he caught up with me and held my hand.

I looked at him in confusion but he just looked away as if nothing happened.

We walked to the merry-go-round ride because i'm a scaredy cat that can't go on extreme rides.

" Sit in the carriage and I'll sit on the horse. " He said and I asked why. Regretted asking because he gave a really cringy answer.

" Because as your prince , I have to protect the princess at all cost. "

I smacked him on the arm and he burst into laughter and he sat on the white horse while I sat in the carriage.

The ride started out smoothly until Chanyeol decides to scream and every single parents there were glaring at us cause some kids got scared of Park's Scream.

" Let's go for the carnival thing ! " Chanyeol said as he dragged my hand to the typical carnival games area.

" What do you want ? " I looked around.

He smiled , " I want your heart. " I glared at him and smacked him again. He started laughing so hard that his laughter could just be used in haunted house and it would be ranked as the scariest haunted house.

" I want the bear ! " I said as I points at the white bear that is hung on the top of the rack.

He bought five tries. He took the toy gun and aimed it for the number 21 since its the number that is sewed on top of the bear.

He have to shoot down the 21st block in order to earn the bear.

Honestly , he looks really charming when he shoots because he doesn't talk and it's just so charming.

After the fifth ground , he is still not able to shoot down the 21st block. I told him to just give but he took out more money and got more tries.

After about an hour standing at the same stand , he finally got the bear. He took it and gave it to me with a smile.

" After spending about $100 and about an hour here. Is this bear that worthy of $100 and an hour ? " I asked and he smiled.

" If you're happy then it's worthy. " For once I actually smiled at his cringy sentences.

" I'll go get some drinks. Just sit here. " He nodded as he sat down like a kindergarten kid listening to his teacher.

I went to the drink stall and bought two bottles of plain water and went back there when I saw that Chanyeol is gone.

I was ready to kick his shin when I felt someone back hugging me. I turned around and my face was like centimetres away from Chanyeol's face.

Suddenly his face became a gentle expression.

I pushed him away and walked away with my flushed face.

We went to take pictures with different cartoons because i'm an oldie who love cartoons still.

" I think you look cuter than Dora. " Chanyeol said and I looked at him in confusion. He ruffled my hair and dragged me to the ship ride.

We got on to the back of the ship and it started moving back and forth. Without knowing , I held onto Chanyeol's arm.

I heard him saying something but I didn't bother at that moment of time.

When we got off , I was half dead.

We decided to just take something chill to end the day off with this final ride.

Ferries wheel.

We got into a cabin and it was so small but yet it was fun at the same time. Chanyeol sat in front of me and he kept smiling.

" Dude , it's creepy ! " I said and he burst into laughter. I mean it's the fact , his smiling at nothing and it's weird.

" Do you know what i'm smiling at ? " I shook my head and he ruffled my hair playfully. He smiled which showed his dimple and he looked into my eyes.

" The mother of my future kids. "

I blushed and I smacked him on his arm. I screamed byuntae the whole ride down and he just kept laughing.

" Fine , I'm going to tell you who I am smiling at. " He said and he caress my hair gently and placed some of my hair behind my ears.

" I'm smiling at the girl that I like. "

3rd Nov 2017

CRINGE.