8

Dahee's POV

It's the dateline for the composing competition and I handed up my composition to the teacher. She looked through it and nodded in awed.

" You did well this time, Dahee. " She smiled and I thanked her.

I was walking to class when I was stopped by someone. I looked up and suddenly, my mood became really bad.

Mood changer.

" Dahee, can I talk to you ? " I rolled my eyes and glared at him really hard.

" Even if I were to say no, would you listen ? " He smiled a little before bringing me to talk at the table in the cafeteria.

It was a moment of silence as he just stared at me while I was staring at the table in silence. It was really awkward and no one said anything.

" Make it quick. " I said and he nodded.

" About Kyungsoo, I was indeed a bully when I was younger and I did tease him but I did it all because of fun. I know it was wrong of me to do that but I turned over a new leaf. " He said.

" We've talked it out and realised we wanted to stay as friends. Also, about the deal that we have- "

I nodded, " About that, the dateline is over so is our relationship. You can go on and date Jungmin, not as if I care. " I said and was about to stand up.

" I like you. "

I looked at Chanyeol and he stared at me.

" I like you, I honestly liked you even before this relationship. I know it's fake but I just can't help it but to fall for you even harder. " He said.

" When you said you were fine with me and Jungmin dating, I felt like my plan failed. I wanted to much to be able to walk out with you as an official couple and not as an unofficial couple. " He said as he walked towards me.

" Will you be my girlfriend ? " He asked with a smile, as he waited for my reply. I was stunned, not knowing what should I reply.

" Give me some time to think about it. " I said before walking away. He was standing there, stunned.

I don't even know my own feelings.

Chanyeol's POV

I walked through the hallway, feeling slightly happier. Dahee didn't reject me, which means that I still have the chance.

I do really like Dahee a lot , or maybe even love.

Whenever I see her with other guys, I felt really jealous and I just want to beat up whoever she's with because I know that I might not be that guy.

There's so many boys around her and it's driving me crazy. She's the most beautiful person I've ever met and in other guy's eyes too.

It's crazy how such a fine guy like me would react this way over a girl like gosh, Chanyeol.

" Channie~ " I looked over at I rolled my eyes.

The number of times I rolled my eyes at her is just oh my god, I could take over the Guinness award for rolling eyes.

" Leave me alone. " I said as I walked to my locker.

I used her to make Dahee jealous and I know it's wrong but the Chanyeol at that moment of time can't take the pressure of Dahee not liking me.

She linked our arms together and I unlinked our arms. Don't want to get bacteria.

Hehe.

Let me tell you what's the worst.

The worst is the fact that I literally kissed her in front of everyone so now everyone thinks that we are a thing and they said that we look cute together.

I think I look cute with Dahee.

Suddenly I heard everyone talking among themselves and I turned to see the guy that was at the bus stop with Dahee.

He walked towards Dahee's class and he came out with Dahee. They were holding hands and damn, the jealous me just died.

Someone save Chanyeol.

Dahee's POV

Suho came to my school and took me out of school for half a day because something came up. We have a grandma who is living in the other part of Seoul.

We got a call from our aunt that she collapsed just now and we have to rush over to the hospital as soon as possible.

Since we have a younger brother, we have to leave him in the care of our neighbour.

When we got to the hospital, I saw my aunt crying her eyes out and I have a bad feeling.

" Junmyeon and Dahee, you're here. " She held our hands as she continued bawling her eyes out.

" Grandma, she has cancer. " both Junmyeon and I were shocked. Our grandma took care of us when we were younger and when she still have energy to move around.

It hurts us that our grandma is suffering internally by herself and we can't do anything to help her. She have to go through chemotherapy or else the chance of her living is 1/10.

" We are in need of money too. " My aunt cried.

That night when we got home, I sat in front of my desk and poured out all of the money that I have in my piggybank.

When I calculated all of it, I have close to a thousand but it's still not enough for my grandma to go through chemotherapy.

I went down to the mailbox to collect the letters and I saw one of the letter which caught my eyes.

It could also be a way to help my grandma raise enough fund to actually go through chemotherapy. I took a deep breath as I walked into the house and placed the mails on the table.

" Suho, can I talk to you for a second ? " He nodded and we sat across each other.

I looked at him and passed him the letter.

" I might have found a way for grandma to have enough money for chemotherapy. " He took a look at the letter and his eyes widened as he shook his head.

" No Dahee, No. " He said.

" I am going to withdraw myself from school. "

23rd Nov 2017