6

Dahee's POV

That day , I got back home and I felt so cheated. Ever since I was young , I told myself that I hate people who bully others.

I can't believe my boyfriend is a bully.

I tucked myself in bed and I yawned before leaving reality and entering dreamland where everything is happy.

The next day , I was dragged out of my bed by my older brother. Junmyeon is too long for a name so I called him Suho.

" Get up ! You're going to be late ! " He said but I didn't budge. He dragged me out of my bed and I fell off the bed.

" Ouch ! " I winced in pain and Suho smiled.

" At least you're awake now. " He left the room and I rubbed my knees. I took my uniform and brought it to my bathroom.

I changed into my uniform and tie my hair into two buns because it looks cute and I don't know if it's just me but the word buns just sounds so cute.

Like yours truly.

" Want to eat breakfast ? " I shook my head as I put on my socks and wear my shoes.

" Have a great day in school ! " Suho screamed as I closed the door behind me.

I live in a pretty much small apartment in a rather quiet area. It's located in an area that not many people want to move to because it's not convenient.

I walked to the bus stop where I saw Chanyeol standing by the pole. He looked over at me while I walked past him.

I can't really go anywhere else so I just sat on the bench as I waited for my bus.

" Dahee-ah , " He called out to me as he walked to me and sat beside me. I shifted my position so I would sit further away from him.

He kept shifting his position so he would sit beside me. I rolled my eyes and stood up as I glared at him.

" Do you mind ? " I asked and he seemed shocked.

Just then , my bus came and I got on. There's only one seat available so I sat there and when Chanyeol got on , he have to stand.

" Isn't that Chanyeol ? the really wealthy guy ! " I heard the girls behind me said and they were squealing.

" His so good looking ! " Another girl said.

" I heard he recently got a girlfriend and she's the ugliest thing i've ever seen. " My eyes widened and I was about to say something when the guy beside me turned around to face them.

" I don't know who are you guys aiming at , but it's just rude to call someone ugly , especially when you aren't at the position to judge someone. " He said.

" Byun Baekhyun ?! " My eyes widened and the girls behind me were shocked. Little did they know , the girl that they are insulting is sitting in front of them , eavesdropping them.

" Ya ! Kim Dahee ! " He nudged my arm.

Baekhyun is my childhood friend and we lost contact because his some wealthy guy and he moved away to another neighborhood so yeah.

" Oh ! You're from an art school ! " He said and I nodded with a smile. He ruffled my hair playfully and I glared at him.

" How's Suho ? " He asked and I put up an ' okay ' sign. He nodded and messaged someone.

" Oh , do you know Sehun is in town ? " Baekhyun asked me and my eyes widened.

Sehun is some guy that we made friends with when we were young , his a few years younger than us and he was known as the prince back then.

" He wants us to meet him later on ! " He said with a smile and I nodded as I looked over at his phone.

Sehun moved away to America rather long ago and we practically just lost contact. Yes I lost contact with almost everyone I used to know.

" Did you know the old Sehun we used to know is now a popular model under an entertainment agency ? " He asked and my eyes widened.

Sehun was a really cold kid that glared at every kid that wants to talk to him. He often calls people that he likes Boba cause he have a huge crush on boba.

So we used to buy bubble tea for him every year for his birthday and that's how we won his heart.

" Oh it's my stop ! " I said as I waved at Baekhyun before getting off the bus.

Someone grabbed my arm and I turned around to see the bully. He glared at me and asked who is the guy that I talked to on the bus and obviously I ignored him.

I walked to class and he followed me.

" Who's that gu- "

" Why do you care so much ? " I asked and he was stunned. I looked around and realized people were staring at us.

I sighed as I dragged him to the rooftop.

There's a dude sitting at the rooftop as he leaned against the wall, I looked over at him and eyed him to leave the rooftop and he did.

" Who's that guy ? " He asked in an even gentler tone. I crossed my arms and I stared at him.

He stared at the ground and I sighed.

" Why do you care who's that guy ? We aren't even real couple to begin with. " I said and he looked up at me again.

There's a tint of sadness shown in his eyes.

I was about to walk out of the door when he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug.

I felt drops of water on my shoulder which means that he cried ? My eyes widened and I wanted to look at his face when he hugged me even tighter.

" I don't know why do I care so much but I just do. "

Chanyeol's POV

I hugged her even tighter.

I just felt so hurt whenever I see her and other guys. I'm mad at the fact that she's so popular among guys and perhaps , she might ditch me for them.

I know i'm not her real boyfriend and I'm not in the position to say anything but I just felt like it.

" Let me go ! " She said as she tried to escape from my hug but I didn't budge. I hugged her even tighter and she tried to push away.

" No. " I said and she stopped.

" I can't and I won't. " I said and he looked at me.

" I might have actually really fallen for you. "

15th Nov 2017