9

Dahee's POV

The next day, I got to school. It's a Saturday so no students were in school, since no one wants to come to school when there's no school.

" Hi, I would like to get the withdrawal form. " I said and she nodded before passing to me a piece of form with boxes for me to fill up.

I sighed as I wrote down all the particulars needed.

" Are you sure you want to withdraw ? " I nodded hesitantly and she sighed.

She looked over at my form, " Dahee, you should really re-think your decision. Our school is one of the top art schools in Korea, many people are fighting to get in. "

I nodded, " But I need money urgently. " I said and she sighed before proceeding with the form.

After today, I would no longer be a student of an art school. I would be a student from a school that focuses on academics more.

Urgh, hate it already.

I've studied in usual schools in the past before enrolling into an art school. People in the schools just doesn't like me because I like art and they think that without good academic grades, your life is just doom.

They looked down on me because my grades isn't as good as theirs but whatever.

When I walked out of the school gates, I officially am not a student of this school anymore. I wouldn't walk through the school gates anymore.

No matter how much I hate Jungmin, I can never see her anymore. No matter how much I dislike Chanyeol, I can never see him anymore.

Or at least see them as schoolmates.

When I got back home, I saw Suho walking back and forth nervously and he looked at me.

" Dahee, did you really withdraw yourself from the school ? " He asked as he held both sides of my shoulders.

I nodded and he sighed.

Suho wanted me to pursue what I truly enjoy and that is Music. He loves music too but because he have to provide me and my little brother food and stuff, he can't spend too much on school fees.

His dream was to attend an art school but he didn't manage to fulfil that dream of his.

" Are you okay ? " He asked me as he looked at me with concern and I nodded my head with a reassuring smile.

Or at least, I hope.

I went to my room and opened the closet to see my uniform in the closet, hanging. I took it out and placed it on my bed.

" I will miss wearing you. " I said as tears rolled down my cheeks and I wiped it away in a hurry.

When I heard footsteps nearing the door, I quickly shoved the uniform back into the closet and sat on my bed.

Suho came in and he looked around.

He sat beside me and smiled, " I'm really proud of you as a brother. You actually gave up on your dream to help give grandma a second chance of living. "

He ruffled my hair playfully, " I'm proud to tell people that you're my sister. "

He stood up and walked out of the room after talking to me. I sat there, at the same spot and I stared in space.

I really don't want to leave my current school, it's the best thing that have ever happened to me and now, it's taken away from me.

The door opened, Baekhyun and Sehun walked in with smiles on their faces but when they saw my face, their smiles faded away.

" Dahee, who bullied you ? " Baekhyun asked as both Sehun and him stared at me with concern shown all over their faces.

" No one. " Sehun shook his head.

" Was it that tall, elf looking guy ? " I shook my head and Baekhyun thought for a second before looking at Sehun.

" Was it because we made fun of you ? " I shook my head and they sighed in relieve.

" Then what is it ? " Sehun asked as he looked at me.

I suddenly thought about all those memories in the art school, all those memories flashed in my mind within seconds and I burst into tears.

I explained to both of them what have happened and they didn't know what they could help me with.

" Hey, my parents might be able to fund you guys ! " Baekhyun said and I shook my head, explaining that I didn't want to burden his family.

" I'm a model, I could lend you the money that I've earned. " Sehun said and I shook my head.

They tried to comfort me for the whole day but they've failed. It's getting rather late so they head home and I sat down on my chair.

I flipped though my music journal and all those memories with Chanyeol just flashed in my mind as if all of it just happened a few days ago.

I smiled as teardrops dropped on the surface of the paper. I wiped it away but it left a mark on the piece of paper.

All the ideas that I've got all came to me because of Chanyeol, he helped me big time and what did I do in return is to hurt him.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I looked over to see a message from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol •_• : Hey, meet me at the field on Monday during lunch break ? ;)

I felt as if my heart just sank.

I will never be able to be back there as a student, I will not be able to meet Chanyeol during lunch at the field because I have no rights to enter the school compound.

I switched off my phone and both Suho and I went to the hospital to visit my grandma. We left our little brother with the neighbour because we didn't want him to see such cruel side of life since his like what, five ?

" Aunty, I got the money for grandma to do chemotherapy. " I said with a smile and her face lit up.

" Where ? How ? " She asked.

" I decide to give up on art school and just attend a normal school. " I said and her smile fell, she knows how much I work just to attend an art school.

" Dahee- "

" I'm sure of this. " I said and she sighed before nodding and hugging me.

When I entered the ward, I saw my grandma lying on the hospital bed with tubes connecting her body. She's so fragile when she used to be the one who took care of me.

" Grandma. " I called out to her when I saw her and she opened her eyes with slowly and smiled.

" Dahee-ah, " She held my hands and I realised that both of her hands were really cold.

" Don't give up on your dream, don't give up on what you're passionate for. Remember what I said when you were younger ? " I nodded and she smiled as she patted my hands.

" So, don't give up on art school. Grandma is willing to give up my life for your future. "

28th Nov 2017

I honestly don't know why but at the grandma part, I started tearing up and i'm currently hiding in a corner of my bed.

My dad's mom is still alive and she's staying with me but it's so cruel how life takes away human being.

I don't express it often but I do cherish my family a lot and I love them with all my heart even though we fight and stuff :')

Readers, please cherish your family members too and those around you, you wouldn't know when will life take them away and you will never ever see them again.