7

Dahee's POV

" I might have actually really fallen for you. "

My eyes widened and I shook my head. He can't fall in love with me , he shouldn't either.

" No. Don't fall for me. " I said and he seemed shocked. He tried to hold my hand but I dodged.

" I want to ! " He said and I glared at him.

" If you insist on liking me , then we can't even be friends anymore. It's your choice. " I said before walking away , leaving him frozen on spot.

I got a message from Baekhyun saying that Sehun wants to meet us after school at the playground that we used to play at.

" I can't wait to meet little Oh. " I said and Baekhyun who is on the line chuckled at my reaction to seeing Sehun.

I called him little Oh because when we were younger , he was the youngest but there's a guy called Jung Sehun so I decided to just call him little Oh.

I got back to class after hanging Baekhyun up. I don't really have many friends in school or maybe even none.

They ditched me after hearing about the news of me and Chanyeol dating.

What good friends.

I sat on my seat as I started writing some lyrics down for my composing competition.

" Did you and Chanyeol really broke up ? " Some random girl sitting near me asked me and I nodded even though we haven't even dated.

" Oh , I thought Chanyeol was cheating on you. " She said and I was pretty curious what she meant.

I walked out of the classroom and whatever that girl said just kept echoing in my mind.

" I saw Chanyeol and Jungmin making out. "

I turned in to the hallway where everyone's voices were echoing though the whole hallway and everyone were chattering as if it's the last day on earth.

They noticed me and all their eyes widened.

They made a pathway for me to walk and I saw him. He was trapping Jungmin in between to his arms and making out with her.

Not only was he a bully , he is a cheater too.

I smirked , holding in the tears.

" Are you okay ? "

" He is such a jerk ! "

" Jungmin is indeed prettier though. "

" Guys i'm fine. Chanyeol and I didn't date before anyways. It's all an act , so chill. " I said and Chanyeol turned to look at me.

I glared at him before walking back to my classroom where people started chattering when they noticed my existence.

School ended quickly and that's what I wished for. I walked out of the gate to see Baekhyun standing outside with his bag pack on his shoulder , waiting for me.

" Ayo Dahee ! " He said and I chuckled.

" Let's go meet Little Oh ! " He said as he placed his arm over my shoulder and dragging me across the road.

Baekhyun is like my twin brother. We do everything together and because Suho used to work after school , so he didn't have time to take care of my little brother.

Baekhyun and I would always hang out at his house while his mom takes care of my little brother for me.

" How old is he now ? " I asked.

" Since we are 18 , he should be 16. " I nodded as we walked to the playground and saw no one there.

We waited for an hour and a half and thought that maybe Sehun stood us up. We were about to cross the road to get to the other side when we heard someone's voice behind us.

" Hyung ! Noona ! Why did you leave ? "

We turned around to see a really masculine looking guy. He stood in the middle of he playground with his hands in his pocket.

His fashion sense is really good and his visual too.

He walked to us with a smile. It took him two seconds to walk to us when it would take me twenty seconds to walk if i'm him.

" Little Oh ? " I asked and he nodded with a smile.

" Ya ! It has been close to two hours ! " Baekhyun said as he playfully hit Sehun's head and he winced in pain.

He as in Baekhyun.

" Ya ! What did your mom feed you ? Why is your head so hard ? " Sehun and I burst into laughter as we sat on the bench in the playground reminiscing of the past.

" Remember Dahee tried to scare us and she fell down as she's turning around ? " Baekhyun asked as he laughed really loudly with Sehun.

I glared at them and Sehun started hitting the bench as he laughed even harder.

" Remember Baekhyun was standing at the top of the slide and said he wanted to be lion king so he screamed really loudly and his voice cracked ! " I laughed really hard and the two of them just stared at me.

" It's okay noona , at least you've tried. " Sehun said as he patted my head with a smile.

I rolled my eyes , " Remember when Dahee didn't want to go home and she cling onto Suho but accidentally pulled his pants down ! "

Sehun laughed really hard after saying what he remembered of. That , I started laughing because I really didn't mean to pull his pants down.

" I didn't mean to ! It was an accident ! " I said but Baekhyun and Sehun stared at each other with a pervert face and burst into laughter.

" Move to the side Dahee , i'm reuniting with my son. Leave us alone. " Baekhyun said as I pouted and moved to the side of the bench as Baekhyun and I changed seat.

" You guys are so mean ! " I said as they ignored me.

Baekhyun's POV

It's really fun to tease Dahee. Sehun and I have always been teasing her since we were really young and we feel the need to continue on with this tradition.

" Come with me. " I heard someone said , I turned around to see this really tall guy trying to drag Dahee away.

" What do you think you are doing to her ? " I asked as I pulled Dahee to Sehun and I faced that tall elf even though I have to admit that it's scary.

" She's my girlfriend. " I turned to look at Dahee and she shook her head.

" Don't lie to us ! We know noona well ! " Sehun said and i'm sorry but I have to laugh.

" Hyung ! you're supposed to help noona ! Not laugh ! " Sehun said and I calm myself down before looking at the tall elf again.

" Dahee , Sehun and I are the three little musketeers. We are inseparable so you don't have the rights to take her away ! "

19th Nov 2017

I have not done a lot of my homework yet :(