Enemies or Lovers? - A Harry Styles Love Story

'Mum WHY do I have to come on this holiday!' I yelled 

You're probably thinking who would moan about going on holiday eh? Well, if you knew my dilema, you would be to. Here's the thing. My Mum is best friend's with a woman called Anne Cox. Doesn't seem to much trouble does it? That's because I haven't spoke about her devilish son; Harry Styles. He is the most self absorbed, arrogant, cockiest person I have ever nor will meet in my entire life time. Why do I hate him so much? Well..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Why is nerd girl speaking to you Harry?' Martin laughed

Why did they have to call me nerd girl?! Okay I'm not the best looking girl in this school and I just want good grades, what's so bad about that?

But why was Harry pretending not to know me, when he'd just been speaking to me about how much he likes me? And how pretty he thinks I am?

'I don't have a fucking clue' He mutttered

'Hey nerd girl, beat it' Martin sniggered

'Harry?' I asked nevoursly

Martin shot me another death glare and Harry refused to make any eye contact whatsoever

'You heard him nerd girl. Beat it.' Harry snapped at me

What? Harry had never called me nerd girl before, why was he telling me to beat it when he had just been being so nice to me?!

'SCRAM!' Martin shouted in my face

Before anyone could see the tears that were about to flow I quickly ran to the bathroom, as the whole of Brownview High watched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the hatred between us began from that day. Holy shit I did not want to see this guy again. I hadn't seen him in atleast 3 years, since his Mum got a promotion and moved, but now they're back. And the pain starts again. I honestly fell head over heels for that boy, but then he threw it back in my face..and just left, he just left like I was nothing. Well there's a new Faye around that's grew up and has a back bone. I won't be pushed around and I will not be heart broken again, especially over that idiot. No way.

'Faye please just co-opperate, I haven't seen Anne in 3 years! You haven't saw Harry either!' She smiled

'And thank god for that' I muttered

'What was that?'

'Nothing, okay my stuff is ready. I'll be outside' I sighed

'Thankyou!' She sang raising her arms up

I got into the taxi as it pulled up and waited for my Mum as she got the final stuff. She always rushed about late. Finally, she came out of the house and got into the taxi. We then drove to Harry's house..jesus christ.

Enemies or Lovers? - A Harry Styles Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara