Chapter 1

'Anne! I've missed you so much!' My Mum yelped as she dived out of the taxi and onto Anne

I laid my eyes on Harry who had changed so much. He had let his hair grow, he had gotten only one dimple and his eyes stand out more. Why am I describing him in such a good way? Urgh he looked hideous. Okay he didn't..but still, I hate him.

Quickly I drew my eyes away before he could notice I was staring, the last thing I wanted to do was to make him think I was actually happy to see him. Because infact, he was the last people I would ever want to see, ever.

'Faye sweetie! Oh my god you've grew up so much!' Anne smiled hugging me

'Haha, well it has been three years' I chuckeled

'And a long three years it has been, Harry say hi to Faye!'

'Hi' He muttered without making eye contact

I raised my eye brows at him to let on, before my Mum could start to have a hissy fit incase I blanked him; as that was my plan originally. 

Mum and Anne spoke all the way to the airport, then we got out of the taxi and went in. Harry helped my Mum with her luggage, but just left me. Typical, well considering I did whiz off into the airport before they got their stuff was kinda the reason, but still. He wouldn't of anyway! 

'Flight to Marjoca 12.30pm, please leave to port 4 now' A voice echo'd throughout the airport

'That's us!!' Mum squealed like a kid

I think Mum and Anne were more excited about going on this holiday than us, I would have been excited if Harry was replaced with one of my best friends, I'd be over the god damn moon. 

'Okay kids, here's your tickets' Mum said handing them over

'Why are you giving them us?' I asked

'Because you're both on second class, we're on first' Mum smiled

WHAT?! ME AND HARRY STYLES TOGETHER ON SECOND CLASS!? WHAT?!

'What!' Me and Harry yelled

'What's the matter kids?' Anne asked

'Why do you guys get first class?!' I moaned

'Faye stop moaning, me and Anne wanted to catch up without being interupted. Now get on board and we will see you when we land!' 

I quickly glanced at the tickets..good lord we were both sat next to each other too. 2 hours on a plane with Harry Styles, this wasn't going to go down well.

'Urggghhh' I moaned snatching my ticket out of my Mum's hand

'Kids' She muttered shaking her head

I stomped towards the port as Harry followed behind.

'Tickets please!' The airhostess smiled

I shown them her and she nodded as I carried on, onto the plane. Great, the seats were in two's aswell, could this get any worse? Probably

Muttering to myself I took my seat and turned away from the seat next to me. I felt the atmosphere get a whole lot awkward and I knew he had sat down.

'Still not speaking to me?' He asked after about 20 minutes silence

Was he serious? Was I still not speaking to him? Of course I fucking wasn't! He made me feel like a piece of dirt on the ground!

'You're really asking me that question?' I snapped at him

'Well you are speaking to me' He laughed

'I just want to get through these 5 days without hassle. So don't speak to me, look at me, or breath around me. Comprendo?' 

'You will speak to me sooner or later' He said as he flexed

Bloody hell he had developed alot more muscle aswell..god sake Faye focus! You hate this guy remember?

'Just keep thinking that' I muttered as I turned away again

I heard him chuckle and I just wanted to turn around and punch him, he annoyed me so much. Even just by breathing he made me want to drop kick him. No way could I spend a whole 5 days with this guy, especially without physically hurting him in any shape or form. This was going to be tough.