Chapter 12

My eyes opened as the sun blinded me, I woke up still wrapped in Harrys arms and his curls were tickling my neck.

'Wake up sleepy head' I whispered too him

I was kind of an early bird..and from Harry's deadly grunt, I could tell he was not.

'I said wake up' I spoke as I stood at the end of my bed with my arms on my hips

He sat up and looked at me with a death glare, he crawled to the end of the bed, picked me up on my thighs and dragged me back into bed.

'Stay' He spoke while hugging me like a bear

I let him have half an hour more till I dragged him out of bed and made him get up

'You could of just asked me' He whined

'Oh yeah and that worked out so perfectly the last time' I sighed

He crawled into the bathroom like a sloth for a shower, I sat around waiting as I was ready ages ago. I don't even know where we were going today, it didn't even feel like I was on holiday with my Mum and Anne, we had barely even seen them.

'Okay 2nd date, the beach' Harry spoke with his tooth brush in his mouth

'Harry that isn't a date, you're only doing it to get a kiss' I sighed

Even though I wanted that damn kiss.

'Urgh, okay where do you want to go on a date?' He asked

'You're the guy, you decide' I smirked

I could tell I'd fustrated him, because he rolled his eyes and stomped back into the bathroom in a huff, I love winning. 

As I was waiting for Harry I got bored so decided to go into my Mum and Anne's room. I knocked on and heard giggling as I entered, jeez they sounded like 13 year olds!

'Oh hello Faye!' Anne smiled

'Hey guys' I smiled back

Why were they both grinning at me so oddly..

'So..did Harry tell you he liked you? Oh my god or have I just spoiled it?' My Mum spoke

How the heck did they know Harry liked me?

'How did you guys know? But yeah he told me over dinner last night..' I spoke confused

'He came in here last night asking permission to take you, oh he's such a gentlemen my son' Anne spoke proudly

'Yeah..he is' I smiled into space

He asked permission? Aww how cute!

'Anyway, me and Anne are off to the bar, you and Harry just do something today okay babe' Mum smiled

I nodded, not that I minded spending the day with just Harry, it ment we got to know each other quicker. I left the room and went back into ours where Harry was sprawled out on the bed with his eyes closed. Quickly I jumped ontop of him, which obviously scared him from his facial experssion, it was priceless.

'You will pay for that' He laughed while rolling over so he was ontop of me

'Yeah yeah' I spoke while rolling my eyes

He quickly leaned in and pecked kisses all over my face, but I tucked my lips in..he would still have to wait! I giggled as he started kissing my neck and it was tickling, but I couldn't do anything because he had pinned my hands up above my head. I was helpless.

'Harry. Stop' I gasped

Eventually he was laughing to much and flopped down beside me.

'Okay, so I know what the plan is for today' He smiled

'What?'

'Our 2nd date will be the beach..but I'll make it a good date, don't worry' 

I gave him a confused look and we walked down to the beach, however he stopped at a local shop and came out with a very very big bag. But whenever I asked what was in it, he just replied 'Essentials' essentials? God damn essentials in a bag that looks like we could both fit in it?

We found a spot on the beach and we both got into our swimming stuff, I was desperate for tan since I was as pale as Edward Cullen, and even though I had my shades on, I could see Harry staring.

Finally we decided to un cover what was in the mysterious bag..it looked like a..picnic basket? Huh, why would he buy a picnic basket?

'This is our date' He smiled proudily

Oh my god he was so cute it was un real, a picnic on the beach! I don't know what he was going to do for the 3rd date because I don't think anything could top this off. Especially since he got my favourite sandwiches..cheese and cucumber!

I dived on him causing him to fall back on the sand, I kissed all around his face like he did with me before causing him to laugh like a little boy.

'So..can I have my kiss yet?' He smirked

'Not until the end of the date' I smiled

'I'll wait' He smiled while sitting back up

I don't think I could wait though.