Chapter 19

It had been 3 weeks after Harry had auditioned for X Factor, and today..he was leaving for boot camp, and when I say leaving, he was going to London. London was so far away from Cheshire! I don't know how long he was going for, but I think he said for about..5 weeks? He was aloud to come back, but he said there wasn't much point since he had to rehearse, or maybe it was just because he wanted a break from me? 

Oh Faye, don't be stupid.

So since we had left school now, I didn't really have that much to do, we had about 5 weeks before I started college, because since it's our first year we get a week to experience it all and get used to it. I was waiting for my results to know if I could get in Cambridge, I had been for an interivew there and they said they would love to take me on, but they had to wait for my results to see if I could get a place, it was all so exciting but I knew i had done bad on my exams, I just knew it.

Harry was getting a lift supplied by the X Factor with the rest of the boys, they asked to stop by at my house so he could say good bye, which was cute. But I was dreading it, I hope I didn't cry, then I'd just look clingy..wouldn't I?

I had to make myself look presentable, since he was leaving at 6am so they could get there by a reasonable time, he was stopping by here at 6:30am because they were picking up the rest of the boys also, but I think he said one of the boys who got put with him called Niall was flying over from Ireland, wow! I had put on some skinny jeans, a baggy jumper and just left my hair wavy cascading down my shoulders and back. 

I was putting my outfit choices back in my wardrobe as I had chose what I was wearing when suddenly to hands wrapped around my eyes.

'Guess who?' They asked with a hint of humour in their voice

I smirked at the voice as I recognized it; Harry.

He finally released and I spun around and jumped on him. He held me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he fell backwards onto the bed laughing. I kissed his face everywhere which only caused him to laugh more.

'Now this is something I'll miss' He winked while still laughing

'I should hope so' I smirked

He winced his eyes as I stopped kissing him, but I didn't kiss his lips so now he was moody.

'You missed' He muttered

'Ah well' I sighed while ignoring him, trying to keep a straight face

But he quickly tugged the top of my shirt to pull me down and planted a kiss on me.

BEEP BEEP!

Harry rolled his eyes and sighed, why did he have to go! Ugh what am I saying, I'm so selfish sometimes.

I got off him and we walked downstairs and opened the door. He stepped outside and turned around so he was facing me.

'I'm going to miss you' He spoke

'Stop it, or I'll end up crying' I laughed while swallowing the lump in my throat

He gave me an apologetic look and pulled me into a tight hug. I was so little compared to him, his muscles took up my breathing space, but did I care? Ha, of course I flipping didn't. 

As he pulled up he leaned in and kissed me for atleast 2 minutes.

'You'se going to stop kissing anytime soon?' Louis shouted out the window

Harry shook his head laughing at him and I laughed along. His gaze fixed on me again.

'I love you' He spoke as he kissed me on the cheek and took my hand

'I love you too' I spoke

Oh man I was going to cry. He had never said that before.

He traced his thumb over my knuckles and finally turned away and got in the car, the car pulled out and Harry waved at me. I waved back trying to smile but finally a tear trickled down my cheek, the car vanished.

I closed the door and ran up to my bedroom.

Text from - Harry

I miss you already

I burst into tears, why did he make me feel like this?

***

Hey guys! I know I never usually add notes on the bottom of my stories, but please check this 1D story out! http://www.wattpad.com/6706127-only-you-a-niall-horan-fanfic

P.s Thank you for all the comments on this story, I read everyone and try to reply! Hope you enjoy the rest of the book! Check out my other 1D stories! :-)