Chapter 11

FAYE'S POV

I couldn't believe he actually liked me. I still had butterflies from the whole thing, I just felt like I was dreaming. He was so hot and I was so..not.

We arrived back at the hotel and was about to walk in until I stopped him.

'Thanks for tonight by the way' I smiled

He leaned in and kissed my cheek, which sent butterflies up and down my body. Even though it was only my cheek, I didn't care, Harry Styles lips had touched my skin. Okay I sound like a stalker or something..but yeah, it was cool.

'No. thank you.' He smiled

No first kisses till the 2nd date right?' He asked

Hey how the heck did he know?! It was always the rules not to kiss a boy till the second date, even though I desperatley wanted to kiss him right now. No Faye, stay clasy, stay by the rules. You're not easy remember, he has to earn it.

'Right' I nodded

'I guess cheek kisses will have to do..maybe neck ones later' He winked

'Harry!' I laughed as I playfully hit him with my purse

He laughed along and took my hand as we headed back up to our room. We waited for the lift and as it came back down, out piled a group of boys around our age. Harry quickly put his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him, even when one of the boys just looked at me he would send the deadily looks. 

'Someone's getting abit jealous!' I sang 

'You should be happy I'm getting jealous' He spoke while raising his eyebrow

Indeed, I was extremely happy about him getting jealous! It was about 12am by now so I was ready for bed and so was Harry considering from the massive yawn he just produced.

Quickly I got changed into my pjs and dived into bed, where Harry already was..in his damn boxers. Not that I minded. 

I got under the duvet and Harry immediatley brought me face to face with him, like literally our noses were touching. Urgh the damn temptation of just kissing him was just too much to bare. His lips looked so soft and..kissable. Urgh I NEED THEM.

No Faye, keep by the rules! You're not easy like most of the girls he's with.

'You're so different' He whispered

'How?' I asked

'Usually on the first date I'd be making out with the girl by now..but you..you don't give in that easily, and I like it' He smirked

Okay if he liked it, then I'd have to resist them for now.

'Oooh I'm Harry Styles and I make out with girls on the first date' I mimicked 

'Hey shut up I was being serious then!' He laughed while hugging me tightly

'Even though I want to kiss you so badly right now, I'll be patient..' He sighed while placing me back on the bed

'As you will' I smirked

Little did he know that the temptation was fricken killing me also, but I couldn't give in. We messed about for a while, play wrestling, tug of war with the duvet..eventful night really. But still, no kiss..sadly. 

I hope to god this 2nd date was soon because I needed those lips.

Finally we actually setteled down into bed and got comfy, I wonder how long this would last for..I turned around and he wrapped his arm around my waist and played with my hair with his free hand. I could feel his abs on my back..not that I was complaining.

He breath on my neck and I could feel my hairs standing up. His curls tickled my ears, he was just perfection. 

'Good night beautiful' He whispered

'Good night' I smiled to myself

I loved the way how he acted towards me, he was so sweet. I wouldn't of thought before I came on this holiday that I'd be snuggled up in bed with Harry Styles..I don't think anyone would have thought that.. 

Well haven't they got a shock for when we go back to school.

He started to nibble on my neck since he wasn't aloud to properly kiss me which made my body crumble. He was kissing all the right spots, for god sake why was he so perfect at everything? But I mean, it wasn't a kiss..so he could carry on doing it..right?

I hope to god he could because it was brilliant.

He kissed my collarbones and made his way up to my face, he got closer an closer to my lips.

'No no no' I spoke while putting my finger on his lips

'Dammit' He mutterd while going in a strop

He turned around from me and didn't say a word. I quickly reached over and kissed his neck in exchange.

'Stop being so grumpy' I muttered

I saw him smirking as I settled back down to bed, he eventually turned back around. I rested my head on his chest and fell to sleep, I could get use to this.