Chapter 3

Me and Harry walked back to 'our' room and I unpacked my stuff.

'Want help?' He asked

'Nope'

'Why are you being such a bitch to me everytime I try to be nice?'

'Karma' I smiled

'We can see you've grown up can't we' 

'Yessssss sir' I nodded while I carried on unpacking my stuff

I loved making him mad, it was so funny to watch. And I have the right to be a bitch considering how much of a dick he was with me, even though it was ages ago; it still happened. We shook his head and went into the bathroom for a shower, yes! Finally some alone time.

I'd had a shower this morning so I got changed into my clothes ready to go out for a meal, I decided to put a floral print dress on since it was roasting here. I took my hair down from it's bun and it had gone all wavy so I decided to leave it like that, I didn't really wear make up apart from mascara so I put a little bit more of that on and dived onto the double bed. Man this was comfy, Harry was definitely sleeping on the couch; I would fight for this bed. 

The bathroom door opened and he came out..with no top on. Good god he had an amazing body, oh for god sake Faye don't flipping stare and let him know that you like it. You hate him remember, even if he has got the body of a god.

'You like?' He smirked

'Dear god' I muttered

'Don't pretend you weren't staring Faye' He laughed while throwing a shirt on

I felt my cheeks burning but luckily he couldn't see. Eventually after he had gotten ready he dived on the bed too causing me to rise up.

'You do look very pretty if I may say so' 

I was on my phone so I didn't make any eye contact

'Thanks' I quietly said

'Why won't you forgive me?' He splurted out

Instantly I made eye contact, why should I forgive him? He embarassed me so badly and made me feel worthless, even though it was years ago it still hurt.

'Because you made me feel like crap and embarassed me Harry' 

'I know, and I'm sorry. I was an idiot but now I've changed and after being on this holiday you'll see how much I've changed. I was an idiot for making you feel like that and I promise I will never ever make you feel like that again' 

I stared at him for a few seconds debating whether too. It did seem like he had changed but maybe it was just a show.

'Okay... I'll forgive you' 

'Thank you thank you thank you' He smiled while diving on top of me

He hugged me tightly and I felt like I couldn't breath

'Harry. Can't. Breath' I gasped

'Ahh sorry!'

He held his hand out to help me up and I took it

'Come on ma'dam, time for dinner' He smiled

I smiled back at him and we left, maybe this wasn't going to be such a bad holiday after all.