Chapter 17

I dived into bed after a shower and a bit more revision. although it all quickly faded, I was so nervous. I couldn't remember anything atall, trust my Mum to book a holiday right before exams, but I just revised before we went away, god know's what Harry would do since he's just moved back before, but I guess he'll do okay. I just hoped I was going to get good results since I badly wanted to get into Cambridge, I wanted to study English Literature to be a teacher, I don't know why, I just liked working with kids I guess and I liked English. So it fit perfectly. 

I checked my phone, still no text from Harry. Why hadn't he still text me?! What could he be thinking about that's gone on for so long?

To - Harry

What was all that about?

Patiently I waited and waited, it had been over an hour now. But I couldn't go to sleep without an answer, I was stubborn like that. I messed about in bed, moving around, texting other people hoping for a reply. But I guess they had all done the sensible thing and gone to sleep since we had an exam tomorrow, I was definitely going to fail today. But what if Harry got an early night for the exam since he hadn't been in? He'd need all the sleep he could get I guess, urgh it's better off just to get to sleep, I'd rather be ignored by Harry than fail my exam..okay of course I wouldn't, but still. 

Slowly I placed my phone back on the table, it was completely dark so I had to be careful I didn't drop it on the floor, eventually I found the table and got comfortable in bed.

My phone flashed.

'You've got to be joking' I muttered into my pillow with a slight cry

I was so comfortable, and now he decides to text me back?! Urgh. I threw my arm back over to the table and grabbed my phone.

From - Harry

Sorry, I just thought things in to deep. Forget about it, go to sleep we have an exam tomorrow. X

I shook my head, of course I couldn't forget about it. That's just made me think more now! What was the thinking about to deep? Our relationship? I really didn't need this stress right now, especially around exam time. 

I closed my eyes and went to sleep, finally I can get away from real life.

'Faye wake up' Mum whispered in my ear

I whined pushing her off.

'Fine then, I suppose you don't want this' She smirked while showing me the bacon barm

'I'm awake' I smiled while itching my eyes

She laughed, passed me the food and left. I took a bite into my butty which tasted like heaven.

'There's someone here for you' She smiled giddily while peeping round my bedroom door

Woah I've never saw her this giddy for someone to come round for me, I guess it's someone special. I was about to take another bite out of my food until I saw him.

'Hi' He smiled awkwardly 

I suddenly lost my appetite.

'Hey' I smiled weakily

He sat down on my bed and I carried on looking at him. Why was he here? He hadn't told me he was coming over..

'You going to eat that?' He asked looking at my butty

The cheek!

'Maybe' I shrugged

Quickly he picked it up and put ALL of it in his mouth, wow his mouth is massive.

'You're not anymore' He laughed

'Harry!'  

I couldn't help but laugh along with him, I was trying to keep serious because I was still pretty mad at him. But what did I actually have to be mad about? He said to forget about it, and by the looks of it he already had forgotten, so now it's my turn.

'Come on get ready' He smiled while patting my leg to get up

I sighed and got out of bed while stretching. I grabbed my uniform out of the closet, I hadn't seen Harry in his uniform since..urgh, the bad times. Don't think about that time Faye, he's changed now. Hopefully. 

Although he did look adorable in it.

I went into the bathroom to put it on, I wasn't going to get changed infront of him! No way, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, ew I looked worse than usual..if that was in anyway possible, probably not. What do I do with my hair today? It looks kinda better than usual from holiday, but still, I'll put it in a pony tail, I can't have it down because of the exam, I don't want hair all over my paper since it is extremely long. 

'You look nice' He smiled

'Harry, I'm in my uniform' I laughed

'Oh sorry, can you not look nice in your uniform? Because you most definitely do' He smirked while leaning down and pecking my cheek

He left the room and went downstairs, I grabbed my bag and followed. All that over thinking for nothing eh?