CHAPTER 1

A/N: jades outfit(ripped too and no boots

Perries pov

I stare at the heaving brunette who was crying silently. She closed her eyes.

"Thank god." she whispers to herself.

I was at loss of words. Her shirt was ripped so her bra was showing. She had no shoes on and she was sweating even in this weather.

I took off one of my coats and covers her with it. I lifted the brunette bridal style and carried her to Nandos.

To my luck Leigh Ann was there.
She spotted me at the door. At this time of expect her to be home with her tutor. Not here sweeping the floor.

She opens the door letting me in.

"Perrie what the fuck is going on?!" She exclaimed shutting and locking the door.

"I found her, the fucking hippie was going to rape her." I set her down in a booth. She didn't let go of my jacket however. Clutching on to me like she depended on me.

I looked down at the shaking brunette. She didn't once look up since we got to the store.

Leigh ann looked at the brunette. Then she looked at me. The same look the brunette gave me when we saw each other first.

"What is it?" I asked

"Ms thirlwall?" leigh called.
I looked at the brunette. Had Leigh Ann known her?

The brunette looked up at Leigh.

"Pinnock?" her voice shook.
"Can you call Jed for me?" she asked. I could tell it was hard to keep the terror out of Her voice.

Liegh nodded and walked to behind the counter to the phone.

I looked down at the brunette who had her head on my chest.
"Are you ok um...."
She sniffled.
"Jade." She replied. "My name is Jade."

"Okay, jade were going to get you home."

She just nodded and kept her head at my chest. Leigh came back with her jacket.

"He's in a concert now. But he told me there was an extra key under the mat. Lets go."
Concert? Was he famous or something?

I stood up with jade in My arms. "Would you like to walk?" i asked her politely. She just nodded.

-30 minutes later-

We arrived at jades flat. It was huge. Not a mansion but if a mansion had a baby this would be it. We walked jade to the front door and leigh opened it. I stepped inside looking around.

It was ... Nice. Their kitchen was connected to the living room and it was just beautiful.

I set jade down in a stool and backed away. She just looked down clutching my coat around her.

"Hey pez i need to go. The campus grounds are closing and I need to be there in 15. Keep me updated on miss thirlwall." and with that she left. I was alone with jade.

It was silent and when leigh shut the door it became so silent there was a slight ring in my ears.

"Thank you." she said looking at the floor.
"If you hadn't been their who knows what he would have done to me." She looked up. A year rolling down her face.

I stood still.

"Lets get you to bed, yeah" i led jade upstairs to who knows where. I opens every door until I came upon one.

She walked ahead of me and sat down on the left side of Her bed.
"Can you stay with me?" she asked.
"I know you dont know me, but I can't be alone."
I sat next to her and layed kicking off my shoes. Jade layed close to me he back against the door . she looked at me .
Just scanning my face. When she closed her eyes. I followed after. Falling fast asleep in a bed. AN ACTUAL BED.

_______________
New story!