CHAPTER 6

3 months later

Perries POV

I opened my eyes.

God its early..but I'm up anyways so i might as well make the most of it. I rolled onto my side and groaned,

"Holy shit," I lowered my eyes to the bulge in my jeans."Fucking morning wood" i muttered to myself, throwing my legs to the edge of the cot i was sleeping in, i stood to my feet. It's now been my second week in this woman's shelter and i cant stand it.

I grabbed my backpack and fixed My jeans so at least it wasn't noticeable. I fixed my up my cot and folded the blankets, it was nice to have somewhere too sleep.

"Leaving so soon love?"

I turned my head slightly towards the voice,

"I appreciate the hospitality, But t I was better off asking for change, at least there I could make some money" my voice sounded hoarse, it hurt to talk.

The nice woman smiled, I could hear it in her voice.

"Why don't you get some sleep, I'll help you on your way at noon"
God she was too nice for comfort.

"No need Susie, my friends outside waiting." I slung my backpack over my shoulder and stood. Walking past Susie I felt a strong grip on my arm. As I looked down at the kind woman she made a pained expression.

"..Perrie, You don't have to leave I won't tell anybody."

I pulled my arm away.

"It's not about my...thing, I just don't feel comfortable sleeping with so many strangers like this last week someone stole my coat." I tried to speak as quiet as possible, waking anyone would definitely cause someone throw a fit.

Susie pouted

"At least stop by to let me know your ok." She gave me her best smile, showing off her pearly whites.

I couldn't help but smile back, I gave her a brief hug and walked down the corridor to the entrance of the shelter.

As I waved at the receptionist and walked out of the front doors and breathed in the winter air.

Fridays.

its become my new favorite day, usually because free  meals were served at the library at noon. And by the looks of it, its not soup kitchen food either. Not that i would mind anyways, but the food actually tasted good.

I continued to walk down the block towards the library, i meet jade in three hours. I'm not going to lie, I'm excited. As much as i wont show it, she makes me feel....happy.

 she's a very charming and smart woman, very beautiful. Fit as well, i can tell she works out frequently. Hygienic, god she always looks and smells so clean. But she makes her life seem so easy. Hell maybe it is, i heard everyone has a struggle. But I've never seen jade...struggle. I know she puts up a facade but I'm greatful. At least what i came to fancy is what the real jade is.

But 

I can already feel a thick tension between her and her 'beloved' boyfriend Jed. I never really see him as much, maybe he's a workaholic, or probably always out. Who am i to judge anyways. As much as it seems awkward when i bring him up, they look so happy together when he is present.

I looked up at the small sized library and bit my lip.

Is it really a good idea to continue being jades friend?

I thought kept the thought at bay and entered the library. Even if she has an idea how i really feel, would she be comfortable knowing a homeless woman with a penis is crushing on her? And in the same time, is she mature enough to handle it with a simple conversation?