CHAPTER 2

not edited

Perrie's eyes opened as she inhaled deeply. Her eyes took in her surroundings, the room was dimly lit due to the dark curtains blocking the light. The air smelled so sweet, she felt warm. Perrie would've mistaken this for a dream if she hadn't herd soft snores.

She shifted her body to the side and scanned her eyes carefully over the brunette. God she was fit. Perrie's mind wandered, taking in 'jades' figure. Honestly perrie was lost in her own world. Her heart sped when 'jade' shifted, facing perrie. No doubt, perrie fell in love the moment her eyes landed on her face.

Perrie felt like a complete pervert, she hated the fact she crushed on a complete stranger. She sat up. She couldn't stay here, she couldn't watch this woman any longer. She shuffled out of bed and made her way to the door. Looking over her shoulder one last time she walked down the wall to the front door. 

Perrie stopped in her tracks when she heard a soft yawn, barely audible to the one story home. Silently arguing with herself she opened the door and stepped out.  

LIEGHS POV 

I called Miss Thirlwalls phone again.

and again, and again.

her arsehole boyfriend hasn't even left the hotel according to his mates. i groaned and gave up. i put my shoes on and grabbed my car keys. Im going to her house. Shit i hope alright. 

Speed walking down the hallway, my phone dinged. i pulled it out quickly and continued walking.

Daddy: Hey i wanted to apoligize for yesterday, its fine that you have to work.

Shit, Andre.

right when i was going to reply i crashed right into someone.

"Damn my bad. You OK?"

I looked up at the Masculine voice. He was ok  looking id guess.

 He was ok  looking id guess

"im fine, Just in a hurry gotta go."

i rushed to the elevator and pushed the G for ground floor. Once it dinged i rushed down the lobby and out the door. i checked the time and it was about 25 minutes until my tutor session with her. her house was only 20 minutes away so that gave me time to reply to andre wile i walked to my car. 

Me: its fine im free tomarrow we could go to the movies

Me: wanna go?

Daddy: perfect

I smiled and got in the car. Its a date then.

I buckled my seatbelt and started the car

23 minutes later...

I turned of the engine and took my keys out. I got out of my car and waled up to her flat and rung the doorbell. I felt so nervous. maybe i should've brought something like chocolate. Well maybe not. She hasn't broken up with jed...well not yet at least. Hopefuly she does leave that piece of- the door cracked open. 

slowly the door was opening and in the doorway was Ms Thirlwall. she wore a black tank top a pair of sweats. her hair fell over her shoulders and her glasses were perched up on her nose.

"Leigh ann?" she checked her watch, her eyes widened.

"God- I had no idea....Come in" she stumbled over her words. she stepped aside and let me in.

her flat looked normal i noticed a coffee cup on the table and perrie no where to be seen.

"please do sit down. ill just get my things... and a shirt on." before i could say anything she rushed into her room. 

Damn it! I thought perrie would at least stay. no later than a minute Ms Thirlwall stepped into the hallway buttoning her maroon dress shirt up. she walked my way and grabbed her cup from the counter. 

"I Take it your not her for the tutor session." She had a frown on her face. For a moment i didn't know what to ask first.

"Yeah..How are you feeling?" I stepped forward.  

She hesitated "A bit shooken up, but im fine." she smiled nervously." Your friend. I didn't see her this morning? Erm Is she... doing OK lately?" she chose her words carefully. 

"she has a thing for disappearing if that's what you mean?" i Knotted my eyebrows.

"Not that, its just...well....Is she homeless?"

Oh.........

Perries pov

I exited the gas station with a bottle of water in my hand and walked down the street. Sitting in my spot i sighed. im a bit pissed at myself for leaving, but what was i supposed to do? 

"HEY YOU!" i looked at the group of teens. One boy held out this dollar while the others snickerd.

"Go on take it." i frowned at the boy. when i reached my hand out the boy snatched it away and laughed, his followers did the same. I looked away.

"Alright i was just playing, take it." He held out the dollar. not wanting to be tricked again held my head down.

"Hey bitch im talking to you" He growled. Not in the mood for this i stood up.

He pushed me down." oh so now your too good for money"

 I kicked his knee. he stumbled down, i took my chance and ran, and ran, and ran. i turned down an alley and ran to the other side. It was met by a busy street. I looked behind me and saw the boy and a few more boys point my direction and start running toward me. I Turned around and ran across the street dodging cars like crossy road. I headed down the street and continues to run until i was out of breath and i was certain i wasn't followed.

I Gasped for air. and walked a bit further until someone tugged me into an alley. Alarmed i fought against the persons hold.

"Your going to pay for that bitch." a voice growled in my ear. i had a feeling in my gut, and it was not good.

i was pushed forward and felt myself wait on top of me. 

"Eddie hand me that water!"

i felt something cold being poured on me. i screamed and tried to wriggle free from his weight. i felt the weight leave me. Then i felt a sharp pain in my side. i yelped out and gripped my side. the kicks kept coming, and coming. Over my hands, over my pleads, over my cries.

"Cmon Tye, People are watching." i stayed on the ground for a moment longer and sat up. i held tightly to my side and limped down the street to god knows where.

sometime later ended up at a park. i made my way to a bench and leaned down. God my leg throbbed.

"excuse me?" i heard a soft, yet familiar voice. I Looked up at concerned face of that beautiful stranger identified as jade. "Oh God your shivering!"