Why Should I Marry You?

Hola peeps! So finally the lazy me started an OS BOOK...

So the first OS of the book is dedicated to Ishaaa_505 😍😁😂. It was her birthday on Thursday and here is a small gift from maah side and a gift to one year of our super pagalpanti wala friendship 😘😘😘. The cutest pagal of our pagalkhana 😁😁 Chal ro mat pagli, pyaar ho jaega, jiju ko 😂😂😂😂. 

And  AnniyaS- and ridhi_gupta khush ho jaun pagalo😚😚😚! Padhlo padhlo😊😊

(Delhi)

(Mehra House)

"No behna! No means No!! I won't talk with him 😣!" - a young maiden , 22 years old of age was sitting on the sofa of drawing room pouting...

Another girl of 19 sitting beside her throwing her impossible looks.

"Atleast talk to him once...!" - she handed over the reciever.

The elder girl mouthed curses taking the reciever from her younger sister who was chuckling along with a middle aged lady who was standing beside them. She was the lady who was the wonderful mom of these over dramatic species 😝.

"Sanskar Maheshwari!!! Tell me why the hell should I Marry you???!!!!" - She shouted on the phone making all close their ears .

There were some justifications from the great Sanskar Maheshwari from the other side but they were turned a deaf ear😂. The girl got up and started pacing angrily in the entire drawing room nodding head at his justifications...

"Swaru... Listen to him once!" - her mother whispered as the younger girl nodded enthusiastically.

"Okk Swara Mehra gives only one chance!!! Mind it! Just one😈! That too coz her darling mother requested!" - the girl shouted on phone making the ladies smile at her rising tantrums...

Swara (rolling eyes at the ladies) - Rest of the details behna will give, and I want u here at morning 6AM ... sharp!!! Means sharp!! Ridhi make him understand my special PUNISHMENT😎!!!! (the famous Behnas😂😂)

She threw the reciever to the young girl who caught it like a perfect catch of world cup ! And Swara walked inside like winning the match 😂.

"Ridhi... Dont pester him like Ur crazy lil sister 😂!" - Sharmishtha chuckled ruffling her hair as she giggled holding the reciever near her ears.

Ridhi (giggling) -  Jiju ready for punishment 😂... So listen....

And the begining of the never ending drama of next day 😂.

(Next morning)

(6:15AM)

Swara smirked as the Mehra household was filled with the burnt smell of omlette. She looked at her lil sister who was enjoying the show as well.

"Is it done ?" - she raised her fake irritating voice .

"Ya ya... Just one min! Wait!" - came the quick reply as he entered the dining hall with a tray in hand.

Swara's heart fluttered that moment. The messy hair, the tired eyes yet the hopeful smile playing on his lips, and that chef apron looked so delicious on his crushed black Shirt and black pants🙈. (Gandi Nazar Wishua 😂🙈)

"Phew! Ur breakfast highness❤!" - he placed the plate in front of her panting tired.

She chuckled lightly looking at the plate but decided not to show emotions . Taking the first bite, she felt the immediate need of puking..  Cooking was never his forte!