APART:-

So I m back with an OS which is now a TS 😌😝! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A HOLI GIFT BUT as I had an exam today ,so got late!!

First of all a very Happy Holi To All of you😁❤❤... Hope you had a wonderful and safe Holi😍😊!! Stay blessed always...❤❤

And now coming to the story..

This one is based on serial track of post 6 months leap.... This one is slightly similar to AngelGoldieReal a recent holi Ts, the concept of which was given by Sonu2012 😹😹😹!

And we both came to know when I was making cover for her story!! So no plagiarism baba, it's called co-incidence 😹😝😝! And if it's similar to any other plot .. then also it's co-incidence 😹😹 mere dimag ki upaj hai, toh mujhe nahin daantna😒😹😹!

Silent_Star13 le likh lea 😹😹! PAR TS bann Gaya!

_______________________________________

Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.

It was time to bid farewell to the name. Her Identity, her entity, her pride, her possession was at stake. And in a matter of few hours she was again at that position where she had started her journey.

ALL ALONE.. THE BOLD, the NOCHALANT, and this time the not so UNBREAKABLE SWARA...

Hearts that were meant to beat as ONE, Promises that were proved futile and tears that were left unshed, Swara knew well where she went wrong. Her fault was the sole reason today she was standing all alone. Life was miserable without him. He was gone. 'Forever and Ever' as stated in the letter left by him.

She closed her eyes tightly.

Was it so tough? Was loving someone so difficult? She had ardently believed in those fairy-tales from childhood. Those 'happily ever-after' moments which her heart had hid in its secretly nurtured wishes.

Meeting him was her FATE, maybe the divine intervention was so necessary to restore her faith on the feelings and bindings of Heart which was broken by her very own Baba and her sister again and again.

And he mended her broken heart with such an ease and beauty that she forgot that Sanskar Maheshwari, her husband and her biggest confidant was actually a human..

A mere mortal whose heart was equally fragile as hers.

And this time she broke it!

Ja Raha Hoon Swara. Hope you have a wonderful and safe future ahead! Bahut khush rehna aur sabko khush rakhna (You do it quite well I know that, bas kuch exceptions reh jaate). Divorce papers nahin dea, kyunki sindoor aur mangalsutra ki importance toh waise hi khatam ho gayi hai humare rishte mein. Bye Swara...

                                          Once yours,

                                              Sanskar

He had left her. This time giving her what she craved for the most- Her Family. But a family without him.

"Agar Aj tumne iss ghar ki dehleez paar ki, toh aj ke baad tum iss ghar mein kabhi wapas nahin aogi..." - his strident was still ringing in her ears.

And he had kept his words.

Laksh had returned a day back and along with him Ragini was back resuming her duties as the daughter-in-law and wife. She was also welcomed back to Maheshwari Mansion by the entire family and surprisingly Sanskar didn't even protest. A faint hope had raised in her heart that they could mend their broken relationships. Maybe his words were just out of anger.