THIS YEAR IT'S SPECIAL ❤:-

Heya people!!! First of all...

A very very Happy Maha Shivratri 🙏🙏❤❤❤! And a very happy Valentine's Day to all my lovely friends and readers ❤❤😘😘😘!!

First first... Here is presenting the new cover of the book made by one and only me 😂😂😂😂!!

 Here is presenting the new cover of the book made by one and only me 😂😂😂😂!!

Chalo jhooti tareef start 😂🙈🏃🏃!

************************************

Okk so now this os is Vday special , so see I m not lazy 🙅🙆😂!! Okk so this one is for all my friends and darling readers ...

NISHA017 shilpi87 akismat Kakali_SSC DivineDarkness1111 MonaDarling01 ShiningPearl16 TanzilaSiam SaraAmaalMallik mars_111 GS_Stella varunsmile veru_veru ridhi_gupta DazzlingIsha55 Sumeetadeb

Jinko tag karna bhul gayi ... Plzz bachi Ko maaf kardo 🙈🙈🙈!!! Read and lemme know ur views... I will be waiting ...!!

Chalo let's start!!!

_______________________________________

All characters, events and incidents of this os is fictional and product of my not so creative mind 😂. Any resemblance with any plot, idea, scene or dialouge is purely co-incidence... Kripa karke plagiarism ka aarop na lagaye🙏🙈😂🏃!

_______________________________________

Life is Unplanned…

 Though one come across this sentence innumerable times in all those romantic novels, motivational memorandums and cliché fictions… Swara had never believed into this one.

Swara Bose… Now Swara Sanskar Maheshwari for five long years had always thought that her life was ever-planned.

 Planned by her Mom, the great neurologist and the eminent doctor Sharmishtha Bose. A small smile played along her lips as she gently played with the folds of the silk bedspread thinking about her. Her mother was the most dynamic personality she had ever seen in life. She managed everything with utter ease and perfection… But one thing that was an exception was – TIME.