And It Was Worth :-

Okk so firstly, this is written just in 45 mins... All thanks to the wonderful romantic weather that was prevalent here today morning 😂😂!

And rain always accompanies SwaSan filled thoughts for me ❤❤😍😍 so this is just another scene that cropped in my mind...

Hope you gyz like it :-). Coz this is really really abstract!!!

_______________________________________

I was shocked! Flabbergasted! Beyond words!!!

“Will you marry me?”

The words had slipped incoherently from my lips that very moment. I couldn’t believe it! He had actually done that!! And that moment I knew that he was for me… Truly, completely and endlessly. Sanskar Maheshwari was meant for me…!

Yasss! I knew it…!!!

“Come again!” – his croaky voice had brought me out of the daze I was still in. His eyes were lit with the ever identifiable happiness that was persistent each time he looked at me. But today there was a sense of shock in them!

“I asked will you marry me Mr.Maheshwari?” – there was I, Swara Gadodiya…

 The ever bold soul whose voice actually faltered the moment I knew what exactly the crap I was speaking. Sanskar was blinking terribly to shoo away the little tears that were already trickling down his already wet cheeks.

And with that drenched terribly messy hair, shining eyes and frowned eyebrows and red nose, he was looking too cute! Too cute to handle actually…! Control Swara! Let him sink in the shock. I chuckled inward.

“Swara are you sure?” – his voice was unsure.

“Do you have a doubt?!” – I was slightly irritated.

“No I don’t. It’s high time we visit doctor. I think this terrible flu of yours has taken to your stupid whacky brain and tongue of yours darling… Wait lemme call the doctor on board!” – he uttered fumbling through his pocket getting hold of that stupid cell phone of his.

It was it! The nerves of this man, he actually thought I am Mad… Let’s show him what insanity is…

Better done than said..! Yes, me Swara! It was my catch-line!!!

“SANSKAR MAHESHWARI!” – I growled snatching the cell phone from his hand and threw it on the nearby couch.
Pulling away the thick blanket, I grabbed his collar. And then the inevitable happened..! Wohooo!!!

I kissed him!! Wow ! Yeahhh.. Finally I did! His eyes darted out in shock but who cared… I was kissing a man..

First time in 26 years of my life, I actually kissed a man, okk not just a man, a man whom I loved from past three years but didn’t disclose. The man I feared the most, the man who could make me go weak by knees. The man who was on my thoughts like CID would be on Sony Channel! Shut up Swara! What the heck are you blabbering?!

But right now, in this 101 degree of viral flu, I dunno what exact strength flushed through my veins. I had to do this.