NOT AGAIN:-

Not Again:-

Hello Peeps!!! Tada!!! So am back topakao your brains with another OS… Inspired by your wonderful response to the last OS, lazy me is again back to present another OS. And this one is really a LONG ONE!!!!!

This one is for my bacha TanzilaSiam  😘😘😘😘😘!  It was her birthday yesterday 😍😍😍😘😘😘So do wish her!!! Happy Birthday Maah Baby😘😘😘😘!!! Lovee u loadzz!😍😍😍😂😁😁😁😁!!

Note: All ideas, plots and events of the story is solely mine, any resemblance with any story or idea is just a co-incidence... So don't do blame game later 😂😂😂

So lets jump on to today’s roller coaster ride of the most beautiful emotion called‘LOVE’ 😍😍!

[Shimla]

[Airport]

[Morning 4AM]

Chilled winds fanned her light pink cheeks as she stepped out the exit. She pulled the black pullover more on to her tightly hiding the little bit pink top visible which she was wearing , the leather boots and the thick pair of denims were not doing any good to shoo away the chilling cold. A glance on her Christian Dior dangling on her right wrist, a small frown took place at the crest of her dense perfectly browed eyebrows and her lips twitched into a sense of dissatisfaction as she pulled on the black scarf more on her head as she shivered lightly in this cold.

“Exactly 7 mins late you are! Yet again as usual…” – she looked up at the smiling man who had approached her by then. He chuckled a planted a soft kiss on her temple, a light glimpse of her beautiful smile was visible on her lips as she hugged him gently.

“I am so so sorry Shona! Had to refill petrol…” – the man replied making her smile a little nodding her head.

The man held his ears playfully giving a small pout.

“If you had checked it yesterday night itself, then there was no need of this Dad…” – she said in a little strict voice, but the tease was evident from it!

“Then how would I have listened to this little scolding of my darling little princess…” – Mr.Durga Prasad Gadodiya, father of this beautiful charming lady, Miss Swara Gadodiya bowed down to his darling daughter dramatically!!!

Swara laughed at her father’s antiques as both headed out towards the parking lot. She threw her luggage on thebackseat and occupied the driver’s seat. Attitude was something she had inborn appeared. Her eyes focused straight as her dad who had occupied the passenger seat , closed his eyes tightly knowing what was coming their way. The engine zoomed out loud…

200km/ hour – early morning silence of empty roads in and around the lanesleaving Shimla airport were shattered as the shining black Mercedes started talking to the winds…

[Morning 10AM]

[Flat No. 47 , Sky Rise Apartments]

[Name Plate : Gadodiya’s ]

The Belgian coffee table present in the majestic drawing cum living area of theGaddodia’s was occupied by two plates of omlette and toast and a large bowl ofpoha… Swara finally placed the two cups of steaming black coffee on the table and sat.

“Dad! Breakfast…” – she called out rubbing her palms against her warm cup to beat the cold a little.

Soft sunrays added more to the warmth as she looked out of the window.

Winters were always fun! ‘Were!’ – this little word is now her present and she had determined this to be her future.

She closed her eyes a bit feeling the sunrays against her cold skin… So warm, so touching, so healing!

Rendezvous with SwaSan (A Collection of Short Stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें