APART (LAST SHOT) :-

Finally last part!!! Enjoy 😘😘! Hope so it's okk, coz I wrote in a hurry!!

I m not lazy 😂
_______________________________________

Precap : Sanskar leaves MM, Swara meets him in Banaras...

************************************
"Bhaiya Do aur Dena!!" - Swara giggled happily. 

Dida looked at her grand-daughter who was standing all engrossed in the hot 'Kachori and Samosa' while Sanskar was looking at her as if she was from some other planet... This was the third round 😂.

She laughed loud thinking about the events in the car sometimes back .

************************************

(Sometimes back)

Swara looked out impatiently of the window pouting .

"Sanskar beta, how is your work going on?" - Dida tried to lighten the atmosphere striking a convo.

Sanskar smiled while concentrating on the road as he took the turns carefully .

"Good Dida, next week we gonna crack a new deal." - he sounded enthusiastic.

Swara smiled at his tone. This man and his workaholic nature. She looked at Dida when suddenly a naughty idea struck her mind...

"You know Dida, Sanskar once told me he would accompany me to Ganga Ma ki Arati and even treat me with the famous Samosa and Kachoris' of Banaras! But he didn't keep his promise .. Scold him😒!!! " - she pouted glaring at him.

Sanskar was shocked at her sudden demand. He had  completely forgotten that night of Diwali,  how he had been mesmerized by her  beauty, she was shining in his gifted Lehenga, how he had madly requested to accommpany her here! And today he himself was avoiding her...

Truly time changes so fast!

"Dida tell her, she is being a stubborn kid!" - Sanskar looked at her sharply.

"I am a KID, and you turn the car towards the Ganga Ghat... Yeah!! We gonna have a small outing!" - Swara was ever cheerful by now.

Sanskar nodded in a hopeless no! Who could ever win from Swara?!"

************************************

Swara had wished for their ever togetherness. Closing her eyes and folding her hands, she had stood beside her Sanskar praying.

They finally were at the Ghat which they had wished to visit together , thousands of Diya were enlighting the entire surroundings as all prayed in a divine silent atmosphere. She was loving this .

She had glanced at Sanskar to find him praying ardently. This time they would be forever together. With Ganga Ma's blessings they would start their new life ❤❤❤.

And now standing at a sweet shop, her husband was staring at her strangely while all she cared for the savories in front of her.

"Dida let's pack some for home too! Kya bolte ho Sanskar ?" - she winked at him . He coughed vigorously at her words.

"Beta stop her or else she will loot  the whole shop" - Dida laughed literally dragged Swara towards the car leaving Sanskar relieved.

He quickly paid the bill and followed them. Swara was still whining and cooing about those left Kachoris.