EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN DARE!!! (Part -1)

Hello people!!! So after many days am back with a two-shots!!!

This one on a very special occasion...! Today is your favourite MonaDarling01 aka Mrs.Zayn Malik's Happy Wala Birthdayyy 🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍫🎇🎇✨✨✨✨✨ So My Dear Monkey , A very very Happy Birthday to you , May God bless you with all happiness and a lil Brain 😋😋😛😛😂😂!!

Zayn Malik's Happy Wala Birthdayyy 🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍫🎇🎇✨✨✨✨✨ So My Dear Monkey , A very very Happy Birthday to you , May God bless you with all happiness and a lil Brain 😋😋😛😛😂😂!!

This birthday gift from Donkey to you ..😋😋!! This will be really stupid and I donno what I wrote! As I wrote it really in a hurry!!!

Hope you all will like it💕😘😘!!!! Happy Reading!!!!

_______________________________________

Swara Bose right now cursing her fate…!!! No precisely, her idiotic friends! Rather the fate that gave her such stupid friends..

Arrghhh!! Whatever… As usual, ever messed up mind.

“Everything is fair in Dare!” – her best friend Mona had cheered on back there leading her to this pit of danger. Oh God! Why the hell did she agree!!!

(FLASHBACK)

“Are you freaking insane?!”

The whole gang was giving an insatiable proposition and they thought that she would actually agree to it!!! Bruhhh!!

“Please Shona! Don’t be a spoil sport na…” – Ragini, her sister and her colleague by good luck (or bad luck right now) chided with an oozing encouragement in her voice. The rest all cheered on. 

“But it’s risky!! Scary too..!!” – she exclaimed only to be invited by a host of protests.

“Darr ke aagey jeet hai, 7up ka ad nahin dekha!” – this time the idiot Laksh was in all swag only to earn a smack on head.

“It’s DEW!” – everyone shouted in unison and laughter rolled out.  Swara couldn’t help but giggle out this time.

But what they were asking was a complete madness!!!

“Give some other dare!! I can’t do this…!” – she announced finally not giving in.

And everyone sighed. Ok, finally only one resort was left. And all looked around at their leader who was smirking already. Hoping down from the work desk, she took slow calculated steps and came eye-to eye with Swara who knew that now there was no way out.

One final try…

“N-nn-oo!!” – her stammer had hush hush laughter in reception.