t h r e e

Y/N walked into set, pulling up her jeans, as she walked.
She walked swiftly, knowing that she had been a tad bit late...her hair and makeup took longer than anticipated.
It was time for her and Finn to shoot their scene together.
It had been a long awaited scene...
The dreaded kiss scene
It wasn't so much dreaded...it would just be awkward to kiss in front of all the crew.
Y/N didn't mind though...neither did Finn.
As stated before...they were both very professional with things like this.
Andy didn't tell anyone, but he actually added this scene, because he sensed some chemistry between Y/N and Finn, and wanted to see what would happen.
"Oh look...I thought you were dead" Finn joked, as he fixed his fake glasses.
Y/N chuckled and shook her head.
"Ok...let's get a move on..." Andy waved.
Y/N nodded, and walked to her correct spot.
"Ready...aaaaaaaaand ACTION!" Andy yelled.

"Richie?" 'Lex' asked.
"Hmm?" She got a raw response from the boy.
"Are we going to die?" She asked, staring off.
"What?" 'Richie' turned to her, eyes focused on finding emotion on her face.
She turned to him, face with no emotion showing, as if it was drained, said, in a very stern and cold voice, "Are we going to die?"
'Richie' had looked at the girl whom he loved, sadness filling his eyes, "No...no, baby, we are not going to die"
He hugged her, tightly. She hugged back, and just then, it was like she was no longer under a spell, all the feelings she had ever felt came back, and she pulled away from the boy...she looked at him...and just then...she kissed him.

"Cut!" Andy yelled.
Y/N and Finn let go, and it that moment they looked at one another...eyes glued to each other.
Andy let out an awkward cough.
Both their heads snapped to him.
"You two are good for today...I'll see you later" Andy told them.
They both nodded and walked off.
Jack ran up to Y/N, "So...how was it?"
"Wow...way to be subtle..." She softly chuckled.
"Well...?" He followed her up her stairs, that lead to the door of her trailer
"It was," she opened the door, and allowed him to walk inside, "It was incredible"
Jack was highly aware of the love that Y/N had for Finn.
He was also highly aware of the love that Finn had for Y/N.
"DETAILS! I NEED DETAILS, WOMAN!" Jack flailed his arms.
"Ok...ok," Y/N laughed, "we just...kissed...I don't know...I don't know how to describe it"
Jack jumped to his feet, "YOU DONT KNOW? How did you feel? What was going through your head? Did you feel sparks? I need to know these things!"
"Oh my god, Jack, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were a girl" Y/N couldn't help but laugh at her best friend.
"Your acting like I didn't watch about 35 videos about how to react when your best friend has her first kiss" Jack nodded.
"How do you know it was my first kiss?" Y/N crossed her arms.
"Honey...yOU WOULDNT KISS ANYONE ELSE" Jack sat next to her.
"Yeah okay...." Y/N nodded to herself.
"SO...WHAT HAPPENED?!" Jack started to shake her.
"Fine..." Y/N took a deep breathe, "It was, and I know this sounds cheesy, but it was magical. I've never felt this way towards anyone...ever"
"AHHH...I SHIP IT!" Jack started to do a happy dance, cause Y/N to laugh her ass off.
Just then, Wyatt, Jaeden, Chosen, Jeremy, and Nic all fell on top of one another, as the door bursted open.
They all groaned.
Y/N jumped to her feet, "Were you all snooping?"
"Uh....no?" Wyatt responded with an awkward smile.
Y/N just shook her head at the boys stupidity.
"Buuuuuut, gUESS WHAT?!" Jaeden stood up.
"What?" Jack and Y/N said unison.
"We get our hotel rooms today!" The rather thin boy cheered.
"Really?!" Y/N's face lit up.
"Yeah! We were actually coming over here to get you because their giving us our keys now" Chosen nodded.
"Oh...well then what are we waiting for?" Y/N pushed past the group of boys, and made her way over to Andy.
The rest of the boys soon made their way over as well.
"So, since we have 7 boys and only 1 girl...there are two options...the first one is that you all share one really big, penthouse hotel room, or, 4 of you in one room, and 4 of you in another..." Andy explained.
They all looked at one another, then got into one big huddle,
"What should we do?" Jack put out the generic question.
"Depends...if we do the 4 and 4, will be able to choose the 4 people we get to be with?" Nic asked.
"Oooo...we do have to take the into consideration" Jermey nodded.
"Do you think we can split in up into 2's?" Chosen asked.
"Probably not...that'd be a lot of money..." Finn shook his head.
"Can't we just do our own individual rooms?" Jack asked.
"If splitting up into 2's is going to be a lot of money, than getting 8 individual rooms, is for sure going to be waaay more" Y/N shook her head.
"Can we do all 7 boys in one room, and Y/N in her own?" Nic asked.
"Wow...I feel loved" Y/N put her hand to her heart.
"That's not what I mea-"
"Can it, you non-american" Y/N shook her head.
"Finns not american!" Nic pointed to Finn.
"Yeah, but that's different" Y/N waved Nic off.
"Should we just do the one big room?!" Wyatt started to get impatient.
"Yeah, fuck it..." Everyone agreed.
They all turned back to Andy,
"Big room, please"