t w e l v e

*Time skip to August of 2017*

Y/N and Finn had now been dating for 9 months.
They would finally be able to see each other again...seeing as thought interviews for IT were starting.
Today was the Teen Choice Awards, and Y/N flown out to LA just that night.
She was extremely excited, because she would be able to see everyone again...including Finn.
She tweeted out;

The boys were supposed to be coming to her hotel room soon

The boys were supposed to be coming to her hotel room soon...they were all going to get ready together.
***
Y/N laid in her bed, just going through her phone, when she heard a knock at her door. She hopped off her bed, and went over to her door.
When she opened it, Jack practically threw himself at her.
"AH...I MISSED YOU!" He shouted. She laughed, as she hugged him back, "I missed you too"
He then let go of her and walked into her room.
She then turned to the other boys that were in her door way.
Wyatt came over and hugged her, "It's nice to see you again...I missed you"
"I missed you too, Wy"
He then walked into her room.
All then other boys came in a line and hugged her.
The last boy had been Finn.
The second their eyes met, everything felt complete again.
A huge grin spread across Finn's face, as he went up to her and engulfed her in a bear hug. She hugged back. He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. She giggled at the sensation.
Little did the two know that behind them, the boys were practically fan-girling, and taking photos/videos.
Finn let go, then looked at her. She had been the girl he loved. He was looking at the love of his life.
He smashed his lips into hers. She kissed back. They both missed the connection of their lips.

He missed the soft content of her lips. He had longing for her. He licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance, and she happily granted.

They were so caught up with one another, that they had forgotten there was other people in the room.
"MY VIRGIN EYES! AHH! THE HORROR! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!" Jack screeched.
Y/N and Finn pulled apart. Y/N laughed.
"Oh calm yourself" Finn rolled his eyes.
Everyone went back to what they were doing.
Finn's arm snaked around Y/N's, as he leaned in, and whispered in her ear, "We'll finish this later"
Causing her to giggle.
***
Everyone had started to get ready.
Y/N was in the bathroom doing her makeup. Jaeden was to her left, doing his hair. And Jack was to her right, trying to figure out how to tie a tie.
Finn walked in, and went over to Y/N. He rapped his arms around her waist, and nuzzled his face into her neck. He gently placed kisses on her neck.
"Stop...that tickles" She chuckled.
"That's exactly why I'm doing it" He smirked.
"Get a room!" Jack waved at the two.
"Whatever...I gotta go get ready anyway..."
Finn said, he quickly pecked Y/N's cheek, then walked out.
"I GIVE UP!" Jack yelled, throwing the tie. It just so happened, that Wyatt was walking in at the same time that Jack threw it, so it hit Wyatt in the eye, "AH! FUCK! WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!"
"Oof...sorry Wyatt" Jack laughed.
Y/N laughed, as did Jaeden.

When Y/N was done, she walked out of the bathroom.
"Oof...and I am glad that I can call that beautiful thing right there, mine." Finn said, as he smiled.
"Skrt...I'm no one's...settle down honey" Y/N smirked.
***
It had been about an hour, and now everyone had been ready.
Y/N had worn this;

***They all got into the car together

***
They all got into the car together.
Finn sat next to Y/N. His hand rested on her thigh. Her head rested on his shoulder.
"You excited?" Finn whispered.
She nodded, as she stared out the window.
Jack started to scream the lyrics to the song that had been playing in the car.
"Do you ever stop?" Wyatt asked.
"Nope" Jack said quickly, then continued to scream the lyrics.

"Hey...you alright?" Finn asked.
Y/N looked up at him, "Yeah"
"You sure? I wouldn't want my girl to be sad..."
Finn placed a gentle hand on Y/N's cheek.
She smiled at the touch, "Yeah...I'm just fine...especially since I'm with you..."
He smiled, then planted a soft kiss on her lips.
"Aw...you guys are adorable" Jack squealed.
"Just earlier you were telling them to get a room" Chosen laughed.
"That wasn't me" Jack defended.
***At the TCA's*** (im just extremely lazy)
Y/N and Finn were asked to walk together on the carpet.
Finn's arm snaked around Y/N's waist, as they walked down the carpet.
Cameras started to flash, and Finns grip became stronger.
Y/N knew that meant that he was getting anxiety. As was she...but she knew that she would have to contain herself for him. She turned her head to him, and he turned to her.
She slowly whispered, "I love you, okay? Your gonna be okay...just breathe"
He nodded, and they went back to posing.

They walked up to a lady that was going to interview them.
"Hello!" She beamed.
"Hi" They said, unison.
The interview went on, as the lady asked regular interview-like questions.
"Ok, so we have to rap it up here, so the last question, everyone knows that you two are dating, but for long exactly?" The lady asked.
"9 months" They two answered at the same time.
"Aw...young love...alright, well, thank you, it was so nice to meet you two"
"Likewise" Y/N smiled.
Y/N and Finn walked away, and met up everyone.

As they were all walking, someone came up behind Y/N and covered her eyes, "Guess who"
It had been a vey familiar female voice.
"Millie?!" Y/N turned around.
Millie smiled widely, then engulfed Y/N in a hug. Y/N hugged back.
"I missed you" Millie cheered.
"I missed you too" Y/N smiled.
Then, the rest of the st cast came over, and they all hugged and greeted one another.

"Alright, well, Y/N and I are going to go get seated, but, we'll see you guys later" Finn waved, as he took Y/N's hand, and started to walk away.
Finn and Y/N walked hand in hand to the table they had been seated at.
***
The show had started. And they watched and cheered.
Y/N had been nominated for 'Choice TV Actress: Drama'

Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron were announcing the winner.
"And the winner is...." Vanessa opened the envelope, "oooo...she is actually one of my favorite actresses, that I kinda have been dying to meet...Zac?"
"Oh! Same! And your Choice TV Drama Actress is...Y/N L/N!"
In that moment everything in Y/N's world stopped. Everyone around her was cheering. She had a huge grin on her face.
She stood up, and Finn automatically hugged her.
She quickly hugged back, and then started to walk up stage.

Vanessa handed her her award.
She quickly smiled at the two, then turned to the microphone.
"Wow...ok," She took a deep breathe, "Thank you...so much, oh my jesus, so...I just wanna thank everyone that voted for me, you truly don't understand how much it means to me. I also wanna thank every director, and every producer I've ever worked with...cause without you, I wouldn't be standing up here in this stage. I'm also kinda dying because Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron literally just said that they've been dying to meet me...so there's that," Y/N laughed, as did everyone else, "I want to thank the cast of IT and the cast of Stranger Things...we're basically like a huge family, and it's just so amazing, because I've never really had a family...and finally I want to thank my, wonderful, handsome, incredible boyfriend Finn Wolfhard, without you I definitely wouldn't be the person I am today, I love you...so again, thank you to everyone, I love you, have a nice night!"

The whole audience went crazy, clapping and cheering. Everyone stood and cheered.
Y/N then walked back into the audience, and as she was waking back, people were congratulating her. She smiled and said thank you.
She got back, and Finn stood up, he hugged her and kissed her. He leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Congrats baby"
She smiled, "Thank you..."