e l e v e n

Now, it was leaving day... (time skip)
Y/N woke up first, and quickly slipped out of Finn grasp.
They had spent the last day together, just laying in bed, watch movies, etc....

Y/N walked into her bathroom, and started the shower.
She undressed, and walked into the shower.
She allowed the hot water to run down her back.
Her mind started to wonder as she continued to wash her hair.
Had she really been screwing up her life?
Did drinking and smoking all her life really fuck her up that much?
She started to think about everything that she had ever done....everything anyone had ever said to her.
She started to have to the urge to do something she hadn't done in so long...

She turned off the water, and stepped out. She dried herself off, and tied the towel around herself.
She walked over to the cabinet below the sink, and bent down...
She opened it, and reached her hand into the far right corner, and when she did, her hand made automatic contact with a metal product, that she hadn't used in a good year or two.

When she picked it up, she went over and sat on the toilet.
She felt the sharp sliver metal against her fingers. It felt so in place. In between her finger tips, it felt so right.
She then took it, and placed it against her arm. She gently applied pressure.
She whispered to herself, "1...2...3"
Then she made a slit in her wrist.
"That's 1..." she whispered to herself.
Then she did it again...and again...
"...2..."
"...3..."
"...4..."
She continued until the blade slipped out of her fingers.
Blood dripped down her arm. She watched as it fell onto the tile of her bathroom. Her head fell back.
She closed her eyes and enjoyed the few moments of peace. Her mind had stopped. Everything was calm.
It was so quiet, you could a pin drop.
She took a deep breath. She opened her eyes and looked at the cuts on her wrist.
The blood shined in her eye.
A small tear ran down her face. She quickly wiped it, then stood up. She felt a tad bit dizzy. She took a deep breath, then went over to the sink. She let the water run over the new cuts. She watched as the blood mixed with the water. As it went down the drain.
Her blood was as red as a rose. The more and more she looked at it, it seemed to look more like the color black. It turned darker. She blinked a couple times then it went back to the normal color of red. As it mixed with the water it became lighter.
Soon, there was no more blood. She wiped everything away.
Then, she pulled her sleeve down. She opened the door, and walked back to her room. When she walked back in, she saw Finn looking out of the window. He was dressed, yet his hair was still a mess.
"Hey" Y/N said in a raspy voice.
He turned to her, "Hey"
He smiled at her. She smiled back.
He walked over to her and hugged her tightly. She hugged back. He nuzzled his head in her neck.
"I'm gonna miss you" He said, yet it came out muffled.
"I'm gonna miss you too..." Y/N whispered.
He let go and looked at her. He studied her facial features. He looked in her eyes. Her bright e/c eyes weren't bright anymore...
She looked different. She looked dull. Plain. Washed out. All around she looked different.
"You okay?" Finn asked.
"Yeah" She nodded.
"You sure?" He pushed.
"Yeah...I'm fine" She nodded once more.
"Ok..."
***
They were sitting in Y/N's living room, watching TV.
"Y/N?" Finn broke the silence.
She hummed in response.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked at her.
Her head snapped at him, "What?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He repeated.
She studied his facial expression. She tried to look for a smirk or hint of a laugh to see if he was joking. But as she did that, she noticed that he wasn't. He was being serious.
"Yes" She finally let out.
He smiled widely, then tackled her into a bear hug.
And as he did that, he continuously pressed kisses into her cheek. She started to giggle. He stopped and looked at her. He was grinning like a little kid. He couldn't help it. This is what he wanted. He wanted to be able to call her his.
He loved her. More than anything. He never wanted to lose her.

"I'm hungry" Y/N said.
"When are you not?" Finn answered, with a laugh.
Y/N shrugged. She then walked into her kitchen.
Finn followed behind her.
She opened one of her cabinets. Her eyes trailed down the shelves. She picked up a bag of chips, then placed them on the counter.
As she was pouring the chips into a bowl, Finn came behind her and rapped his arms around her waist. His chin rested on her shoulder.
He planted a gentle kiss on her neck, causing her to giggle slightly.
"Can you make me a bowl too?" Finn asked with a cheeky grin.
Y/N laughed, "Sure"
She walked over to a cabinet that held the bowls.
She hadn't noticed, but as she was reaching up to her a bowl, her sleeve slowly rolled up.
Finn looked over at her, and when he did so, his eyes landed on her cuts.
His eyes widened. His heart dropped. He didn't know what to do.
How could she do such a thing?
What should he do?
Why couldn't he do anything to stop her?
Why didn't he do anything?
He had so many questions. So many things were coursing through his mind.

She turned back to him. She looked at him, and saw that he was frozen in his tracks, staring at her, "What?"
He walked over to her, and pulled up her sleeve. He stared at the red cuts.
She quickly pulled her arm back. Pulling down her sleeve.
He was at a loss for words.
"W-why?" He asked in a small whisper.
"I've just been going through a lot lately" Y/N sighed.
Finn's eye were whaling, "So you go and do that?"
"What else am I supposed to do? You won't let me drink or smoke"
"And I won't let you do that either..." Finn shook his head.
"Do you understand how much I love you?" He asked, as he took her hands into his.
She looked at him.
"A fucking lot" Finn answered his own question.
He pulled her into a hug.
He let go, then looked at her, "A whole fucking lot"
He brought her lips up to his. They shared a passionate kiss.
He rested his forehead on hers.
"Please don't do it again" He begged.
"Ok" She nodded.
***
It was now time for Finn to leave.
Both wanted more time with one another...
But they knew that they would soon see a lot of one another.
They both stood at Y/N's door. Finn stood outside and Y/N stood inside.
Finn turned to Y/N, and kissed her.
She kissed back, and found herself smiling as she did so.
When he let go, he looked into her eyes, "Goodbye...I love you"
And with that...he left.