n i n e

The next morning they would wake up with warmth and comfort of each other's arms.
Finn was first to wake up...yet he didn't move, not wanting to disturb Y/N.
He just laid there, and admired her as she slept.
He softly played with her hair, and waited for her to wake up.
Soon, she started to stir. Her e/c eyes started to flutter open, as she became more and more awake.
"Good morning" Finn said, in his raspy morning voice.
Y/N smiled, her eyes still trying to adjust to the light, "Good morning, buddy boy"
Y/N slowly nuzzled her face into his neck. He laughed at the tickling sensation.
"You know I'd love to stay here, in this warm bed, with you...but I only have 3 days here...we must be productive! I'll start breakfast, and you get ready" Finn hopped out of Y/N's bed, and ran downstairs.
Y/N laughed at his weirdness...but that was something she loved about him.
She did as told, and got ready.
She took her time in the shower, jamming out to music, and stuff like that.
When she got out, she quickly brushed her teeth, then went back into her room to get dressed;

When she was done with that, she brushed out her hair.
IF YOU HAVE NATURALLY STRAIGHT HAIR; she decided to just let it air dry...just wanting her hair to be straight for the day.
IF YOU HAVE NATURALLY CURLY HAIR;
she had decided to straighten her hair, more wanting it to be tame and well manageable.

She applied her makeup, then walked downstairs.
The smell of bacon and pancakes filled her nose, the closer she got to the kitchen.
When she walked in, she saw Finn cooking. The sight made her smile.
He hadn't noticed her yet, so she slowly crept behind him, and scared him.
"BOO!"
"AH! STOP! I COULD HAVE DROPPED MY CROISSANT!"
Y/N bursted out laughing.
Finn soon joined her, in the fit of laughter.

"You better be hungry" Finn said, as he flipped a pancake.
Y/N laughed again.
"I'm gonna go get the mail...I'll be back" Y/N stated, then walked outside.
She couldn't help herself...she took a cig from her back pocket, and lit it quickly. She took one big puff.
She automatically felt 10x better. She just kinda sat outside for a minute or two, enjoying the cig, that she knew she'd have to get rid of.
She wasn't completely satisfied, but she knew she had been taking a while, so she threw it on the floor, and stomped it out.
She walked back inside, and saw Finn preparing played for the two of them.
"Where's the mail?" Finn asked.
"Huh? Oh! Uh-there was none" Y/N tried to cover herself up.
Finn nodded.
"Well, here's your food, my love" Finn said, as he placed a plate in front of Y/N.
Y/N smiled, "Thank you, finnie"

Finn soon sat down next to her, and they both began to eat.
"So...what do you want to do today?" Y/N asked, as she continued to eat.
"I don't know...what is there to do around here?" Finn questioned.
"We could go shopping...then we could go to a party later" Y/N suggested.
Finn sighed, "I guess"
"You okay?" Y/N turned and look at him.
"Yeah...it's just- I don't really want you to be in that predicament anymore" Finn answered, not looking up from his plate.
"Ok...well, do you just wanna go shopping?" Y/N lightened up
"Yeah" Finn smiled.
***
It had been about 2 hours, and they were now ready to go out.
"So, where exactly is the mall?" Finn asked.
"It's walking distance...don't worry" Y/N smiled.
Finn nodded.
They walked out of the house, Y/N locked the door behind her, and they were on their way. 

On the walk to the mall, they were having fun...goofing around, laughing, joking...
They both felt at peace again. Being together made them feel complete...like they had found a missing puzzle piece.
She had genuinely smiled for the first time in a while.
He smiled at her...every time he saw her laugh or smile...he couldn't help but grin like a small child.
On small look at her and he'd automatically fell in love all over again.

Finally, they reached the mall. They walked in, and Y/N's face automatically lit up.
"Where do you wanna go?" Y/N asked, as she looked over at Finn.
"Wherever you want" He shrugged.
"Do you care if I really quickly drag you into a girl store?" Y/N asked, with a laugh.
Finn softly chuckled, "Not at all"

Y/N walked into Forever21. She started to look around, as did Finn.
"Finn...what are you doing?" Y/N had looked up from the rack, only to see Finn put a girls T-shirt against his body, looking in the mirror.
He quickly threw the T-shirt to the side, "Nothing!"
Y/N started to laugh, "Ok..."
"Ooo....this would look good on you" Finn picked up a maroon sweatshirt.
Y/N nodded, "It's nice"
"Oooooooo....you never told me there was men's clothing here!" Finn literally dragged Y/N by her arm, over to the men's side.

Finn picked up a pair of jeans and a sweater. He put it against his body, and turned to Y/N, "How do I look?"
"Just stunning" Y/N laughed.
"Well of course, but I didn't need you to tell me that" Finn did a fake hair flip, then started to walk away.

As they walked out of Forever21, a girl walked up to them...
"Hi!" She beamed.
"Hi" Finn and Y/N said at the same time.
"I don't mean to bother you...but could I get a picture?" She asked, as she held her phone.
"Sure" Y/N smiled.
She held out her phone, as Finn and Y/N smiled.
She quickly took the picture, smiled, then ran off.
"You know her?" Finn asked.
"I don't know...probably...I don't pay attention"