f o u r t e e n

*September*
It was another interview day.
It was getting closer and closer to September 8th.
Y/N couldn't wait. There was so much hype around the movie...she was really happy that people, only from seeing the trailers, were gonna like it.
She got ready, and met up with the rest of the cast.
They were all sat on a huge couch. They all had to kinda sit on top of one another to make room. So they all kinda mapped out where they were going to sit.
They established that Y/N would sit on Finn's lap, Jaeden would lay all across them, and Jack would have to sit on one of Chosen's legs.
They all got situated, and were ready to start.

Y/N allowed her head to fall back on Finn. He played with the tips of her hair.
He kissed her shoulder, and rapped his arms around her stomach.

Soon the interview started.
"I'm Jermey Taylor"
"I'm Wyatt Oleff"
"I'm Jaeden Lieberher"
"I'm Y/N L/N"
"I'm Finn Wolfhard"
"I'm Jack Grazer"
"I'm Chosen Jacobs"
"And we're the cast of IT" They all said unison.
"Alright! It's so nice to finally meet all of you!" The interview exclaimed.
The cast nodded and smiled.
"So, since IT is basically about facing your fears, and all that...can you guys tell us your worst fear?" The interviewer asked.
They all went around and said their worst fear. Finally it landed on Y/N.
"Clowns. Without a doubt...I am terrified of clowns. They are terrifying. I hate clowns, so much." Y/N laughed.
"It's true" Finn nodded behind her.
The interviewer laughed, "Whats one of your favorite memories from set?"
They again went around, and finally it landed on Y/N, "I'd have to say...there was one night, I think it was like one of the first nights that we got our huge hotel room, and I remember we stayed up all night and just jammed out to music, while we baked a cake. I will never forget that night"
"Sounds like fun...so, can you each describe your character?"
They went all around, and again, it was Y/N's turn, "I would definitely call her a girl version of Richie...she curses uncontrollably...she always making jokes in the worst times...her home situation isn't the best...she's more of a rebel"

The interview continued, and soon came to close.
"Ok, well thank you, it was so nice to meet you all!" The interviewer cheered.
"Nice to meet you too" They all said unison.

They all left the place, and got into the car.
Finn went and sat next to Y/N. He grabbed her hand and held it. She rested her head on his shoulder.
They had all decided to go out to eat, seeing as thought none of them had eaten yet.
"Y'know what's coming up soon?" Finn whispered to Y/N.
"Finn, I don't know if you've noticed, but there's a lot coming up soon" Y/N laughed.
"Right...but, it's gonna be our 10 month in like a week or two" Finn smiled widely.
Y/N looked at him admirably. It made her all squishy and warm inside at that fact that Finn would smile widely when it came to taking about their relationship.
"What?" He laughed.
"Nothing...your just adorable...that's all" Y/N replied with a smile.
He looked at her...and in that moment, he realized something...she was everything he wanted. People always told him, "Your too young to know what love is" but right then and there, he knew...he knew exactly what love was...he knew exactly where his heart was...it was held with her.
"I love you" He mumbled.
"I love you too" She mumbled back.
"Aye! Cinderella! Prince Charming! We're here!" Jack called.
Y/N and Finn laughed.
They got out of the car, and walked into IHOP.
"God I love pancakes" Jack sighed.
"Meh" Wyatt shrugged.
"Wyatt's the type of person to go to IHOP and get a fucking sandwich" Finn joked.
"Hey! Don't bash my sandwich's!" Wyatt pouted.

Soon, they all got seated.
"What should I get?" Chosen asked.
"Well, don't be like Wyatt-" Y/N got cut off by Wyatt glaring daggers at her.
"OOO I WANT PANCAKES" Jack jumped in his seat.
Y/N looked at him quizzically.
"Just nod and agree" Jaeden whispered.
She turned to him and nodded.

They all decided on what they wanted, and soon the waitress came over.
She looked at them for a moment, then spoke, "Your the kids from IT...right?"
They all nodded.
Her eyes went wide, "Uhm...can we take a picture?"
They agreed.
They all smiled.
"Thank you...ok...wow-Uh...so what would you all like to order?" He waitress straightened herself out.
They all softly chuckled, then went around ordering.

Towards the end of their meal, Y/N got a call. She answered, "Hello?"
"Y/N M/L L/N! CAN YOU TELL FINN TO ANSWER HIS GOD DAMNED PHONE!" Finn's mom roared through the phone.
Y/N slowly brought the phone down from her ear, and turned to Finn, "Finn...your mother would like you to answer your phone"
"I heard" Finn said, holding his ear.
Y/N raised the phone back to her ear, "Told him"
"Thank you. I'll see you soon. I love you" Her voice went back to normal.
"I love you too" Y/N chuckled softly.
She then hung up.
***
The day soon came to an end, and Y/N walked into her hotel room.
She plopped down on her bed, and sighed.
"Something wrong, love?" Finn asked, in a soft voice.
"Just...nothing...I'm fine" She forced a smile.
Finn walked over, and sat down next to her. He looked at her. He stared deep into her eyes. He saw the pain, and distress.
He raised his hand to her cheek, and spoke in a whisper, "Baby...I know your not...please, what's wrong?"
"It's just— I've been so tired...and I've been trying, so hard...and it's not easy...and I've missed you so much...I just-" Y/N took a breath.
"I know...I know you've been trying, baby...and you've been doing amazing..." Finn gently kissed her forehead, "and I've missed you too"
Finn could see the tiredness in her eyes.
"Let's go to bed..." Finn smiled.
Y/N couldn't help but smile too.

They changed, and climbed into bed. Y/N nuzzled herself into Finn's chest. His head knitted into her hair. She looked up at him. He looked down at her, and placed a soft kiss on her lips.
She whispered, "I love you"
He then whispered back,
"I love you too"