Ch. 16 Missed Opportunities

Chapter 16      

Missed Opportunities

Angie POV  

The skyline is so beautiful. I still can't believe I agreed to go on this date. I don't want anybody to get suspicious. Everybody wants to go out with Matt so if I wouldn't go then they would either think that I am a lesbian or in love with somebody else. I hate the fact that they control my life. I want to be myself. But what can I do about it. I try to let nothing get to me. I want to forget all my problems and concentrate on the scenery. It is just breathtaking. I can't believe that someone can live here. I would love it here. It is just amazing. I smile a little. I wonder where Matt is. Probably still getting the popcorn. I keep staring at the sky line. I still can't believe that I agreed to go on this date! I kind of feel like I betrayed Jace by going on this date. Which is actually ridiculous because it is not like Jace is that important, right? And here I am thinking about Jace again. I should enjoy the time I have with Matt. And then I can choose. I start comparing them again. Ugh... I have to stop this.  

I get ripped out of my thoughts by someone grabbing me from behind. I am surprised. I feels Matts hands squeezing me tightly around my stomach. I can feel Matts hands leave my stomach and travel up my curves. With one hand he strokes my hair, with the other he puts the hair on my left side of my back. He bites my neck and tugs my skin a little bit. He sucks on my skin. He kisses it softly. Then he forcefully turns me around so that I am facing him. He keeps kissing my shoulder and neck, while his hands travel to the zipper of my dress. I am kind of paralyzed. He opens it and touches my skin. Then he opens the clasp of my bra. I bet this is his daily routine. He probably did this with Nessi and Hannah. I know he did it. He doesn't really bring over the feeling. I don't get the tingles when he touches me. But I did get them when Jace and I were face to face and didn't touch. Is the right person stroking me hair and caressing me? I feel this uneasy feeling wash over me. Before anything else happens I pull away.  

“What do you think you are doing?!” I shout at him. I can see that he is surprised and shocked.  

“You know damn right where this was going! And I know you like it and want it!” he says staring straight into my eyes.  

“You think I need to seal the deal that badly! Do you actually care how I feel. Or would feel after this?!” I scream. I don't hear a response. So obvious that he was just using me.  

“Do you seriously think I want it in the way you gave it to me?” I say.  

“Nobody can resist my unbelievable, irresistible charm!” he says flirtatiously.  

“Yeah, nobody except me” I say and run out of his room leaving him speechless.  

I run as fast as I can and feel the blood pumping through my legs. I want to stop but can't because my legs won't let me. I feels my veins throb and hurt but I don't stop because otherwise I would have to face the issue. I hate this habit. Always running away from the problem and not addressing it straight away. I don't even know where I am running, I just do. I don't care where my legs take me. I just want to escape. I stop and look around to see if there is something I recognize. It is a really horrible neighbourhood. I wouldn't want to live here. I really pity everybody that does. I am scared that someone is going to attack me and just keep running. Miraculously I reach my house. I open the door and go straight up to my room. And then my brain gets washed with thoughts.  

Should I have left him? Or should I have gone with the flow? I can't believe I was about to do something like that! I am kind of happy that I left. I really wasn't ready. I felt wrong. Like Matt was the wrong person or something. But maybe I am just mistaken. I guess I'll know eventually if it was a mistake to run away. But hey I learned from the best! Thanks, Mom! For the little time she was here, she showed me the best of her. She taught me to run away, cheat on people and lie about everything. But although I have such a horrible mother, I think I turned out quite okay. I actually don't really miss her that much. I am used to not having her here. I bet she would have wanted me to do it with Matt right away. Well that isn't going to happen. I actually regret ever agreeing to go on this date! But I can't do anything about it now. These thoughts keep occupying my brain but eventually I fall asleep.

-------------------------------------
Now who's happy that that didn't happen!? If you are reading this book then write a comment saying "YEAH"! Please keep reading, vote, promote, comment, follow and I am happy to talk to you! and not to forget love!!! P.S. please read Highschool Marriage and Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. both are amazing books by friends! corrected