Ch. 27Unexpected

Chapter 27  

Unexpected  

Hannah POV  

When I saw that I got a text from Matt, I thought he wanted to do me again. But then I saw that he actually cared about the project. I don't know how it is going to be with Nessi. Probably awkward. I park my car in front of his villa. Then I ring the bell. Surprisingly he opens the door. We go to his room and I see Nessi inside.

“I am gonna get some drinks. I'll leave you two ladies alone. Okay?” he says but leaves the room before I can answer.  

“So. How is it going?” I say trying to break the awkward silence.  

“Okay.” she says.  

“Look I have been thinking a lot about what you said.” I say.

But before I can finish Nessi leans towards me and kisses me. Not a friendly kiss, a kiss from a lover. It only lasts a second because I pull away. She looks forlorn. But I can't resist. I kiss her again. I can feel that she is surprised by my reaction. The kiss starts slow but really deep. I put my hands around her waist and stroke her skin. She moans and I smile. She smells like chocolate and flowers and I just can't stop. Her lips taste like vanilla lip gloss and I can't get enough of them. They taste so good. She was shy but I can feel her running her hands through my hair. She pulls me on top of her and I wrap my legs around her. I My hands travel all over her body and unexpectedly I slip off her shirt. She doesn't resist. There is a quick pause so we can catch our breath but not long after our lips lock again. I traced my tongue on her bottom lip. She opens her mouth and we start to french kiss.  

“Do you want me to join you or should I just keep watching?” Matt says. I am so embarrassed that I fall out of the bed and land on the floor.  

“I...uhmm... gotta go” I stutter as I leave the room. I quickly get into my car and drive home so I don't have a confrontation with either of them. But the peace and quiet doesn't last long. I come inside my house and see my sisters already waiting for me. Great! What do they want!  

“Hannah. I think it would be good if you sat down.” Adele says. Okay? I sit down awkwardly and wait for what they have to say.  

“We know.” Florence says.  

“Know what?” I reply. I am dead if they know that I am bulimic again. They will tell my parents and they will punish me or something. Please let them be mistaken!!  

“That you're pregnant.” Adele says.  

“I am not pregnant! Why would you think I would be?” I say disapprovingly.

“After you got ready we smelt vomit in the bathroom. You spend half of your time in the bathroom nowadays. So we want you to do a test. Just to be sure.” Florence says.  

“Why would I do a pregnancy test if I know I am not pregnant.” I say.  

“Well if you're so sure then I should be no problem, right?” Florence says. So then I go to then bathroom with a pregnancy test. I can't believe I am seriously doing this! At least I get to prove them wrong. I pee on the stick. This feels so wrong. Then I go outside and see my sisters waiting.  

“You can keep it because I already know the answer to your stupid question.” I say and give them the test. The next five minutes are torture but I don't know why. I know the answer on that test is going to be negative but it is still weird to have you two sisters sitting next to a stick that has your pee on it waitingg for an answer. When the five minutes are over They take the pregnancy test into their hands and look at it closely.  

“This can't be possible!” I hear Adele say.  

“Ha! I told you guys that I am not preggers!” I reply.  

“The thing is you are.” Florence replies.  

“Wait, what? No that can't be true! The vomit you smelt was from me making myself throw up! And I am just not on my period anymore because... shit!” I scream. I run my fingers through my hair. No this can't be happening!

------------------------------------
DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!! That kiss though. tell me about what you want to happen with the baby! Abortion, adoption or parenting? go ahead and comment! Dont forget to vote abd you know the rest! corrected