Thanks

It is OVER! First of all I want to thank everybody for this amazing journey. Thank you for all the devoted readers and voters. You guys are amazing. Thanks to Acyrace for showing me Wattpad one week before I started my book and encouraging me to continue and feeding me her ideas. Please check out her books as well. They are amazing and so hilarious! Thanks you to all my class mates that supported me. Thank you to brownieswin, lara_fembek and so many others for showering with an overflowing amount of votes. I hope you enjoyed this book and thank you for being such an awesome community.Thank you for embracing my book with open arms. I will edit and rewrite parts of this book. I will make more detailed and longer. I hope none of these things happen to you in the future. From losing best friends, to unwanted pregnancies to a friends death. The moral of this story is  to never give up on a person. They can change. For example Nessi. She was a bitch but then you got to know her better and you started to understand. Do NEVER judge a book by its cover. Feel free to comment mistakes. If you have question or just want to talk I am here for you in every way possible. If anyone has music suggestions just send me a message. I accept all ideas covers and trailers so go ahead! It was amazing with you all. Thank you!