The Billionaire's Possession

Teaser ***

"Stop what you are doing now, you asshole!"

"And if I won't?"

"I swear. I'll gonna kill you Trace!"

"Go on honey. I would love to oblige to it." He said grinning.

"What the heck is wrong with you?  It's not funny at all Trace. I'm at peace already! Can't you just leave me alone."

Shit! This man is giving me hard time already.

"No! I won't! I will get you back. I have to get you back. I need to get you back. I want to get you back. You're mine baby. You we're mine. You'll be mine and You will always be mine."

Ano? Baliw ba tong lalaking to!

"You're crazy." I said in disbelief.
"You don't own me you arrogant bastard!"

"Believe me baby. You're mine. Your my POSSESSION remember?"

No way!!!

I will never be The Billionaire's Possession!

*****

-------

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

Please do support this TBP book.  You can share your thoughts with me. Don't forget to vote, comment and like this book. Your messages will be a great inspiration for me to wrote a sequel of this book. I love you all. Lovelots**

*No to PLAGIARISM please. You'll owe it to me bigtime if you do such.

All rights reserved. This story contains graphic sex scenes, strong language, situations suitable for mature readers only.  Any resemblance of names, characters, businesses, events, places, and incidents are purely coincidental for this is a work of fiction and revolves in the author's mind only.

-cmvillaz