Chapter 9//Run ins

"Nikki wake up your gunna be late for your photo shoot" Shawn says as I lazily attempt to get out of bed.

I look at my phone and realize it's 11.
"Oh my gosh I'm gunna be late" I say running out of bed
"Brie and Ali already ate so don't worry" Shawn says as I look for something to wear
"Thanks I would give you a kiss right now but you know morning breath" I say and Shawn just chuckles.

I hop in the shower and after that I brush my teeth and change into my outfit.

I dried my hair and put it in loose curls

"Shawn remember to take the twins to the park" I say
"I know stop worrying so much" he says hugging me
"There's so much to worry about though" I say
"Look don't worry and go to the photo shoot" he says kissing my forehead.  I say goodbye to the twins and head off to my photo shoots.

_______________________

I get out of my car and see paparazzi. I try making my way to the building without getting bombarded by questions. Surprisingly I actually make it in the building in time.
"Oh look your on time" my make up artists says jokingly and I just laugh
"Is carol here yet?" I ask her while getting my make up done
"Nope she has the day off so Steph is taking the photos" she says while applying highlight
"Oh ok" I say.
________________________
After what felt like a thousand photos they called us all in a mini meeting
"Okay as you know nikki has been with us for a while and well MTV called me and they want her in an episode of TRL" my manager says excitedly.
But the second those words left her mouth I froze
"Is everything okay nikki" she asks me
"Everything is fine" I lie as I'm still shock
"So what do you say do you wanna be in an episode" she asks me.

I'm not even sure if I wanna be in it. The bad side is I might be in an episode where Ethan and Grayson are in and I'll have to confront both of them about the twins. But the good side is it will do better for my career and future.

"Can I have time to think about it" I ask
"Of course as long as you have your answer by tomorrow" she says and I nod in response.

I drive home thinking about the opportunity.
I enter the door and see the twins on the couch watching tv. I wonder where Shawn was that he left the twins alone in the living room but then I hear singing. Amazing singing come from his music room.

I walk towards it and as expected Shawn was their singing. He finishes the song he was singing and turns and sees me.
"Oh hey Nikki" he says while hugging me
"Hey that was amazing Shawn" I say
"Thanks I hope the fans like it" he says.

We both walk to the living room and sit down with the twins.
"Shawn i need your help on something" I tell him
"What is it" he questions obviously curious about what I'm about to tell him
"I got offered to be in an episode of TRL and as you know Ethan and Grayson are on it" I say nervously
"Honestly I think that if you benefit from it to go ahead and take the offer" he says
"Okay..."  I say unsure
"Just act normal like nothing happened" he says
"Okay well thanks again" I say giving him a kiss
_____________________
I took a nap and woke up to someone tugging down on my leg, I look down to see Brielle.
I pick her up and then start looking for Alison.
I walk into Shawn's room and see her snuggling with Shawn both asleep.
"Guess it's just you and me right now" I say smiling to Brie who just smiles back since she doesn't understand what I said.

I make pasta since I still had to meet up with Kayla. I didn't wanna wake up Shawn so I took brie with me.
___________________________

And that was a bad choice because when we left the house brie started crying since Alison wasn't with her. But she settled down after a few minutes. I park on the curb and get brie out from her seat thing for babies.

I start walking around the park with Brie next to me holding my hand. Until I finally spot Kayla sitting on the same bench that I met Caleb on.

She sees me and starts running towards me with her arms wide open.

"Oh my gosh I've missed you so fuc-" but I interrupted her

"No cursing in front of the twins" is say to her with a little laugh

"Right I forgot, Well my point is I missed you like crazy" she says giving me a hug

"I've also missed you little one" she says to Brie while hugging her and tickling her which causes Brie to laugh. And she has the cutest little laugh ever.

"Let's sit near a bench on the playground so brie can play for a little" Kayla suggests and I nod.

We walk near the playground and notice not many people were there which is a good thing.

"So how have you been" she asks me

"Good I guess" I respond

"How about you" I ask

"Good" she responds

We start talking about random things and I tell her about TRL and his Ethan and Grayson might be there. And she says that I should go for it.

"I should get going" I yell Kayla

"Yeah I should to it was nice talking" I nod and hug her goodbye.

I hold hands with Brie and start walking back to my car but then I realize I didn't have my keys and start looking for them and wasent paying attention to where I was walking that I bumped into some one.

I looked up and saw

"Ethan?"