Chapter 10//

Nikki's POV

"Ethan?" I question

"Nikki?" He questions back his face is as shocked as mine.

His eyes move from mine to Brie's. And I'm filled with a sudden bolt of guilt, as it flashes through me. I knew I should have told Grayson the second I found out I was pregnant.

I hear Ethan gulp as he's about ask me a question.

"I know that you have twins but I need you to answer a question truthfully" he says

"Is that baby actually Shawn's or is it Grayson's" he asks me and the second those words left his mouth the guilt comes back and my eyes start watering just thinking about Grayson.

Instead of answering I start walking back to my car faster than normal while carrying Brie In my arms. Once I reach my car I find the keys in my purse and open my car only to be caught up by Ethan.

"Nikki please wait" running out of breath since he ran

"What" I manage to whisper out

"The twins their Grayson's right?" He asks me

"It doesn't matter if they are or if they aren't he has a girlfriend" I say tearing up a bit on the last part.

"He forgotten about me, for god sakes you guys didn't even recognize me the first time I bumped into you 3 years ago" I say letting a couple of tears fall which I quickly wipe away

"It does matter nikki if that is Grayson's child along with Alison I suggest you tell him soon" Ethan says and with that he walks back to his car and drives away.

And I just sit their in my car with Brie  crying my eyes out. While a hundred thoughts go through my head.
_______________________

I enter the house with Brie. I see Shawn and Alison watching tv.

"Hey Nikki and Brie" he says kissing me and giving Brie a kiss on the cheek

"Hey Shawn" I answer

"Okay so I fed Alison and I'm guessing you fed Brie" he asks me

"I gave some pasta before I left" I say and sit down with Alison

"Nikki I'm gunna go to the studio tomorrow mind taking care of them" he asks

"No problem after all their both our little girls" I say tickling Alison and Brie.
_____________________

I call my manager and after about 3 rings she picks up

"Hello nikki" she says

"Hey I'd like to take the offer on TRL" I say

"Perfect" she says

"Okay well change of plans your first episode on TRL is tomorrow" she says and hangs up not giving me anytime to answer.

I guess the twins will have to go with me.
______________________________

I go up to that attic in the house and look for a box that I've been meaning to look for a long time. I find it in a corner. It's about the size of a shoe box.

I open the pink box and in their I find a camera and about 100 photos, and letters. I first look through the photos and see that there all of me and Grayson. There was one of me and him at our spot that we used to always go to. I then look through some of the videos on the camera.

I play one and it's of me and Grayson on our first date. At this point I was crying. Just looking at my past made me realize how much I've missed Grayson. I know I shouldn't be missing him since I have Shawn.

I read a letter that I find and it says

~Miss you so much Grayson, don't worry I'm only staying in New York for a bit more love you~

I remember writing that while I was in New York last time but never sent it to him.

I was gunna burn the photos and destroy the camera but I just couldn't. I couldn't let go even though I knew I had to.
____________________

A/N: short chapter next one will be longer!