Target 10 - Lost Within Mist: Vongola Style Pt. 2

After getting dressed, Tsuna immediately asked the maids and butlers to get the students a spare change of clothes. They relented of course- no one could say no to Tsuna -but they were quite reluctant. The brunette could only hope that Byakuran was in his little pocket dimension.

The marshmallow eater did have a tendency to creep people out with his smile and the way he was so nonchalant about everything. It was slightly frightening but also concerning as the albino male still hasn't gained any weight nor diabetes from his unbalanced meal plan.

Here's a hint: marshmallows.

The brunette walked outside into the gardens (which were now, apparently, the official meeting place for the Vongola Style: Games) and sighed as he saw the students still trying to get slime out of their clothes and hair.

The slime was a translucent green in colour, leaning to favour the lime green more so than the 'normal' shade of forest green. The gooey substance gave their clothes, hair and skin a green tinge, and the brunette suddenly felt sorry for the classmates of his which had platinum blonde hair.

Yeah, that colour is never coming out.

"God dammit min'na..." he muttered, accidentally leaking some of his KI loose on the unfortunate occupants of the garden. He quickly withdrew it when he noticed his mistake- it was a good thing too, as they started sweating profusely at the concentration of the damn thing.

Tsuna huffed and shook his head before taking in the state of his guardians. They were also dripping in the goop. He could only pray that Hayato had gotten the slime out of his hair in time; which he did, as he was standing as good as new in front of the brunette.

"Our fun didn't last long. Doesn't mean we still can't torture them~" Reborn commented, whispering the last part so that no one could hear it. After being filled in on the situation by Hayato, Tsuna walked towards his respective group.

Mochida was the only one unhappy about the situation. "Next, we'll have a running contest!" Aria announced happily, grinning showing off her 100 watt smile almost blinding the students. Now, where was Nezu sensei in all of this~?

The old man was strapped to a chair (Verde was currently experimenting on him) with various tubes and needles inserted into his flesh. Needless to say, the so-called 'elite' will surely be scarred for life.

Back to Tsuna and company.

The young Decimo smiled slightly. The running track they had already seemed sufficient enough, so there was no problem there. However... the brunette couldn't stop worrying as, well, the hint is in the name really. Vongola Style.

Over the past couple of years of finding his guardians, fighting battles, going to the future(?), saving the world and becoming the Decimo, he had learned what Vongola Style really meant.

Extravagant.

Gigantic.

Over the top.

Dangerous.

Risky.

Hell, even seductive at times! Anything that had a big "Vongola Style" slapped next to it was bound to fit into at least one (if not all) of the categories above. Now all the Decimo had to do was figure it out.

Except he didn't have to because his HI has been telling him what was going to happen all along; Xanxus' box weapon was a liger called Bester, which is a tiger and lion crossbreed. Basically, they were trying to scare the student's souls out of their bodies by having a ferocious animal chasing them while they run.

Kami knows how in the heavens the arcobaleno got the Varia to join them in their little revenge schemes, but the brunette decided to label it as one of the many things that you should just not question and go along with.